Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

APOORVA JAISAA KOI NAHIN!!!!!!!! (Page 9)

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveneha_r

Originally posted by lehersab

Originally posted by surnita

Well i agree that Samir can portray a wooden budda hypocrite so well!

atlest he cna potray siome one..not liek armaan, just bcomin devdas n gettin beaten up by ppl...the only thing he knws is to ruin every1's life....

n believe me he does need to take acting classes frm samir soni...hes just the best..

ARMAAN SURI SUCKS!!!

ARMAAN does not need acting classes from ANYONE! HE IS SUPERB!

I second that.

I think Apoorva Agnihotri is the best actor on Indian Television. He can make you feel his emotional highs and lows in a way that makes other He-Men on TV look like bumbling clowns in comparison ConfusedConfused

The multi-faceted and multi-dimensional character of Armaan Suri could not have been played to perfection by anyone else but Apu. I think Apoorva has reached a stage where his only REAL competitor is himself. His tremendous screen presence, histrionics and godly looks make you want to hold your breath in every scene.

I think that despite a water-tight script and laudable acting by everyone else, Armaan is the Jaan of JJKN and that would not have been possible if Apu had not fit into the skin of the character so beautifully... right from his lovable playboy fetishes to his manipulations to his angst... Apu has understood and portrayed them all like no other actor on Indian TV can dream of.

Hats off to both Apoorva and Armaan who have livened up our nights and brightened up our livesEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenbee

atlest he cna potray siome one..not liek armaan, just bcomin devdas n gettin beaten up by ppl...the only thing he knws is to ruin every1's life....

n believe me he does need to take acting classes frm samir soni...hes just the best..

ARMAAN SURI SUCKS!!!

I'm sorry, the Samir Soni Acting Institute has now become a tropical rain forest because it was churning out so many wooden actors that they started growing roots and leaves and attracting all kinds of dangerous animals.

Wha................??????????????????????LOL

LOL!!!!!!!!

You are outrageous!!!

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 3:11am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
ARMAAN does not need acting classes from ANYONE! HE IS SUPERB!
  [/QUOTE]

I second that.

I think Apoorva Agnihotri is the best actor on Indian Television. He can make you feel his emotional highs and lows in a way that makes other He-Men on TV look like bumbling clowns in comparison ConfusedConfused

The multi-faceted and multi-dimensional character of Armaan Suri could not have been played to perfection by anyone else but Apu. I think Apoorva has reached a stage where his only REAL competitor is himself. His tremendous screen presence, histrionics and godly looks make you want to hold your breath in every scene.

I think that despite a water-tight script and laudable acting by everyone else, Armaan is the Jaan of JJKN and that would not have been possible if Apu had not fit into the skin of the character so beautifully... right from his lovable playboy fetishes to his manipulations to his angst... Apu has understood and portrayed them all like no other actor on Indian TV can dream of.

Hats off to both Apoorva and Armaan who have livened up our nights and brightened up our livesEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

[/QUOTE]

Well said Queenbee!!! NICE TO SEE YOU BACK! ON TOP FORM!

lehersab Newbie
lehersab
lehersab

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 11:35am | IP Logged

gimee a brk....

armaan is just teh WORST..................

Dreamyangel Groupbie
Dreamyangel
Dreamyangel

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ummm

Originally posted by munizaaa

Yup ur right he should win an oscar look now even arman fans are agreeing that purab is the bestBig smile. purab ka jadoo sab pay chal gaya

Correction :  Purab is the "BEST MAN" ........ because Armaan is the groom! Wink

He is not a groom he is a broom u know jharoo

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamyangel

Originally posted by ummm

Originally posted by munizaaa

Yup ur right he should win an oscar look now even arman fans are agreeing that purab is the bestBig smile. purab ka jadoo sab pay chal gaya

Correction :  Purab is the "BEST MAN" ........ because Armaan is the groom! Wink

He is not a groom he is a broom u know jharoo

Mr. Broomstick has done a better job of sweeping Jassi off her feet than any other man, hasn't he nowWink
Dreamyangel Groupbie
Dreamyangel
Dreamyangel

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

ARMAAN SURI SUCKS!!!

yaaaa, man i think jassi can fight better than him

Dreamyangel Groupbie
Dreamyangel
Dreamyangel

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenbee

ARMAAN SURI SUCKS!!!

I'm sorry, the Samir Soni Acting Institute has now become a tropical rain forest because it was churning out so many wooden actors that they started growing roots and leaves and attracting all kinds of dangerous animals.

huh??????????????? rainforest???????

Go to top