Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamyangel thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: ummm

Correction :  Purab is the "BEST MAN" ........ because Armaan is the groom! ๐Ÿ˜‰

He is not a groom he is a broom u know jharoo

queenbee thumbnail

Mr. Broomstick has done a better job of sweeping Jassi off her feet than any other man, hasn't he now๐Ÿ˜‰
Dreamyangel thumbnail

Originally posted by: lehersab

atlest he cna potray siome one..not liek armaan, just bcomin devdas n gettin beaten up by ppl...the only thing he knws is to ruin every1's life....

n believe me he does need to take acting classes frm samir soni...hes just the best..

ARMAAN SURI SUCKS!!!

yaaaa, man i think jassi can fight better than him

Dreamyangel thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenbee

I'm sorry, the Samir Soni Acting Institute has now become a tropical rain forest because it was churning out so many wooden actors that they started growing roots and leaves and attracting all kinds of dangerous animals.

huh??????????????? rainforest???????

Dreamyangel thumbnail

Mr. Broomstick has done a better job of sweeping Jassi off her feet than any other man, hasn't he now๐Ÿ˜‰

yaa sweeping her off her feet and into the trash can he alwayse thought of her as trash

Dreamyangel thumbnail

yaaa sweeping her off her feet and into the trash bin he alwayse treated her like trash

ummm thumbnail

๐Ÿ‘ Nice comeback, QB!

kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Armaan Suri is the best that happened to indian television in recent times.

Purab Mehra, the great soul that he is, will continue his secret world tour after bestowing his blessings/wishes on Armaan and Jassi (I am so tempted to add Suri).

queenbee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamyangel

yaa sweeping her off her feet and into the trash can he alwayse thought of her as trash

Well then, that explains her makeover๐Ÿ˜› .. and the way Armaan is smelling nowadays...๐Ÿ˜‰

I'm sure Armaan and Jassi can make a good life for themselves even in a garbage bin. Just as long as they can live there undisturbed... I'm sure they'll find something entertaining to do with their time๐Ÿ˜‰
surnita thumbnail

Well then, that explains her makeover๐Ÿ˜› .. and the way Armaan is smelling nowadays...๐Ÿ˜‰

I'm sure Armaan and Jassi can make a good life for themselves even in a garbage bin. Just as long as they can live there undisturbed... I'm sure they'll find something entertaining to do with their time๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

OOHHH saucy!

I am sure Armaan is very imaginative and will enjoy being with Jassi whether it be in a garbage bin or Buckingham Palace!