Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

On Ashish (DK) - Di, you should ask him! (Page 2)

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 5:08pm | IP Logged

Kajal, that's funny! LOL Now that I think about it, I could see him being a very popular(with the ladies, anyhow) personal trainer.... You know, the expensive kind that does in-home appointments?? Big smile Aaaaahhh! I'd get serious about my work-outs, then!! LOL

-DKaddict

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

I could do with that, Becky!

Having him as a personal trainer is just fine with me too! Wink

disha77 Groupbie
disha77
disha77

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 12:55am | IP Logged

Hey Ni,

Ow.....I know the answer for this already! He has done his MBA in Marketing, hence he would have been in the Service Sector line probably brainwashing someone with the typical Sales Glib talk.....but its really good that he is not in Sales & Marketing......he is not much of a talker, except when he is one of the rare chatty mood....and which I said is rare!

But he is a very good listner....and is pretty philosophical & deep in his thinking.....rare for a guy and rarer for an actor!

He started out modelling very soon, right after his College, began with print advt and then moved on to television....acting was not on his cards, it just happened! He is not sure whether he wants to pursue his television career or not as of now and is pretty satisfied with his stint in TD!

Cheers,

Dee

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 4:04am | IP Logged

Hey Disha, good to hear from ya! Feel free to recommend the personal trainer idea if he ever feels like getting out of the acting/modelling biz.......Big smile I'm sure we could rustle him up a good many clients!!!

-DKaddict

spark Newbie
spark
spark

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

most of the telestars have got a MBA ,even though it might  not be from IIM'S or other reputed one's but still they have them

How about Ashish into production or direction?Wink.  

rang Senior Member
rang
rang

Ms. IF 420(Comic Dialogue)

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

i can imagine him as a computer engineer and then an MBA in finance because i know someone who kinda looks like him (but is not hot as ashish) who is into this profession. but i guess he would then be wearing thick glasses and won't be as macho as he looks now...........ooooooo he is sooooo cute.

rangEmbarrassed

Go to top