NEWS 24 :KUCH TOH LOG KAHENGE

Posted: 12 years ago
news 24 showed a really cute ktlk segment..about nidhi getting a part time job in Ashu's house😆
the song kuch toh log kahenge logon ka kaam hai kehna played thru out😳
they showed Ashu taking a good look at nidhi while she stands at the window❤️ then suddenly mallika's bro comes & he is jolted out of his reverie😳 
kritika said since she is in love she did all this...the journo asked whether she knows all this housework in real life & whether she ever did all this she said yes of course..i wont elaborate further😉
when asked how is Ashu allowing Nidhi to redo his house Kritz said zabardasti karni padi unke saath😳☺️
they showed mallikas bro n bhabi looking at nidhi
Ashu looking shyly at them😳
  & bhabi walking out of the room😕
news 24 said nidhi could not imress Ashu much at the hosp lets see if she can impress him by her housework
kritika said I'm doing all this free for HIM but normally i charge for it😆
Edited by ramonag - 12 years ago
😆.. ha ha ha.. so how much charge does Dr. Nidhi take normally..🤣
Aww.. soo cuteee loved this bit
when asked how is Ashu allowing Nidhi to redo his house Kritz said zabardasti karni padi unke saath😳☺️

n i cant wait to watch this..

they showed Ashu taking a good look at nidhi while she stands at the window❤️

Thanks a lot for sharing Ramo!! <3
Originally posted by achiever

😆.. ha ha ha.. so how much charge does Dr. Nidhi take normally..🤣

in a bad mood... entire CASH in his wallet (read the first meeting incident) and in a good mood.. jus one cuppa adrak wali chai 😳😉😆
to me it looked like he was kind of lost staring at nidhi❤️ & then in came the bro n bhabi & called out to him & he is surprised and suddenly turns😳
Originally posted by ramonag

to me it looked like he was kind of lost staring at nidhi❤️ & then in came the bro n bhabi & called out to him & he is surprised and suddenly turns😳

Aww wow.. this sounds sooo awesome 😛Embarrassed Cant wait to see Ashu lost in nihaaring his wifey
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Aww wow.. this sounds sooo awesome 😛😳 Cant wait to see Ashu lost in nihaaring his wifey
yeah she had her back turned to him & is staring out of the window...& he is looking at her..
thats how it looks in this clip ..lets see😉😳
so cute...thanks for sharing...
wow it sounds awesome thanks for sharing
thank for sharing and WU