Hitler Didi

Rishi is really starting to tick me off!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Its-My-Life

Goldie

Its-My-Life

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Agreed , he is irritating Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shona_Mayur

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rishi is really starting to tick me off!! (Page 2)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Relax n enjoy the show

Shona_Mayur

-RH-

-RH-

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibha_v_bhat

Relax n enjoy the show

agree

pls guys make some good topics
who can enjoy everyone and participate in every discussion

-DreamzGirl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DreamzGirl-

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sireeluvarti

i agree .
But watch the show for rati sake.All fans must support the show so tht show will be huge hit .Unless and until we won't watch show can't get good trp's.

we already doing .

Shona_Mayur

-DreamzGirl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DreamzGirl-

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RooOhani

Originally posted by vibha_v_bhat

Relax n enjoy the show

Tongue agree

pls guys make some good topics
who can enjoy everyone and participate in every discussion

you are right jab tak hum sumit ya rishi pe topic banayege kabhi bhi kisi ke views nahi milne wale .

so it is better we make topic on rati or indra life ya phir uski family par .

Shona_Mayur

Shona_Mayur

Goldie

Shona_Mayur

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
@some people - this topic is related to the show, it has nothing to do with the actor...who cares for the actor at this point? I am interested in the chracter and honestly when you're really attached to a particular show then its natural to show these kind of emotions when you feel like a certain character is not being treated nicely or if a certain character is being messed up...this topic can be a discussion too...i gave a very valid reason for my dislike of his character at this moment...which is not due to actor so please stop bringing actors in...i dont care about that at this point,,,i love this show and i can totally feel the emotions...it's not like it's offending me in some way but to state an opinion with a valid reason should be free of charge and i already put a disclaimer for it Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.