Rishi is really starting to tick me off!!

Shona_Mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I swear after watching the recent epi, I was so ticked off. I mean I hate it!! I get it that he's trying to help but he's mixing up with family too much. I HATE GUYS LIKE THAT!!!! I mean I seriously wanna yell MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!! I got soo frustrated when he challenged her in front of the whole house. I mean like what the heck?? the rules are there for a reason..I mean by doing all this shiz, you're seriously multiplying her problems by a lot...STOP TRYING TO HELP!!!😡😡

DISCLAIMER: These are just my opinions and are not here to create fights on actors.,,Rishi is the name of the character and it has nothing to do with the actor, I would have criticized it regardless of the actor so please dont think that my opinions are biased...I feel for Indira and I loved this character but this past episode seriously made his character take a complete U-turn
Edited by Shona_Mayur - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itsnabzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly he is interfering too much in thier family affairs..
 Kiraedaar ho so ayse hi raho..

rohan-c thumbnail
 most is that i like the story  more now.
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i agree .
But watch the show for rati sake.All fans must support the show so tht show will be huge hit .Unless and until we won't watch show can't get good trp's.
Shona_Mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
^ oh yes of course...I love this show, I dont think i will stop watching anytime soon...all the cast is doing a fantastic job and i love Rati...this show brings tears to my eyes because of the reality it portrays..I love to see how they show the problems a struggling principled girl has to face...a truly principled girl, not the once they show on tv these days!!
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maybe Rishi getting involved w/Indu's familu like this is one of his flaws.  We can't expect him to be a perfect guy.         
Its-My-Life thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agreed , he is irritating 😕
-RH- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

😛 agree

pls guys make some good topics
who can enjoy everyone and participate in every discussion

-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sireeluvarti

i agree .

But watch the show for rati sake.All fans must support the show so tht show will be huge hit .Unless and until we won't watch show can't get good trp's.

we already doing .

-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RooOhani

😛 agree

pls guys make some good topics
who can enjoy everyone and participate in every discussion

you are right jab tak hum sumit ya rishi pe topic banayege kabhi bhi kisi ke views nahi milne wale .

so it is better we make topic on rati or indra life ya phir uski family par .