Hitler Didi

Rishi is really starting to tick me off!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Shona_Mayur

Goldie

Shona_Mayur

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
I swear after watching the recent epi, I was so ticked off. I mean I hate it!! I get it that he's trying to help but he's mixing up with family too much. I HATE GUYS LIKE THAT!!!! I mean I seriously wanna yell MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!! I got soo frustrated when he challenged her in front of the whole house. I mean like what the heck?? the rules are there for a reason..I mean by doing all this shiz, you're seriously multiplying her problems by a lot...STOP TRYING TO HELP!!!AngryAngry

DISCLAIMER: These are just my opinions and are not here to create fights on actors.,,Rishi is the name of the character and it has nothing to do with the actor, I would have criticized it regardless of the actor so please dont think that my opinions are biased...I feel for Indira and I loved this character but this past episode seriously made his character take a complete U-turnOuch

Edited by Shona_Mayur - 16 November 2011 at 2:15pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-roshnee-.Nabi.-SupriyaluvsMN-Silent.Dreamer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rishi is really starting to tick me off!!" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Nabi.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Nabi.

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Exactly he is interfering too much in thier family affairs..Wacko
 Kiraedaar ho so ayse hi raho..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shona_MayurSilent.Dreamer

-roshnee-

IF-Rockerz

-roshnee-

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
agreed. 

rohan-c

rohan-c

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
 most is that i like the story  more now.

-RH-M1s5_5unsh1n3

-RS-

IF-Dazzler

-RS-

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
i agree .
But watch the show for rati sake.All fans must support the show so tht show will be huge hit .Unless and until we won't watch show can't get good trp's.

Shona_Mayur

Goldie

Shona_Mayur

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
^ oh yes of course...I love this show, I dont think i will stop watching anytime soon...all the cast is doing a fantastic job and i love Rati...this show brings tears to my eyes because of the reality it portrays..I love to see how they show the problems a struggling principled girl has to face...a truly principled girl, not the once they show on tv these days!!

-RH-Faria.

edabella

Goldie

edabella

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Maybe Rishi getting involved w/Indu's familu like this is one of his flaws.  We can't expect him to be a perfect guy.         

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shona_Mayur

bones88

IF-Stunnerz

bones88

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
totally agree...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shona_Mayur

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.