Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF::Updated - Priya goes to her home -Page 6 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
awwiieeeDay Dreaming plz continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salsaly

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF::Updated - Priya goes to her home -Page 6 (Page 5)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

laduprav

laduprav

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
waw awesome.

salsaly

Geeglu

Geeglu

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
amazinggg...

salsaly

kavmuks

Goldie

kavmuks

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged

Thank you for your encouraging comments – it does help and motivates

Since we have 3 days to kill without BALH I thought of taking a cue from the Thursday episode and wrote this FF. All yours ..

==============================================================================

Priya and Ram starts from home after saying bye to everyone..

Scene 1 :

Priya is little emotional as she has to go away for so many days from her parents to a new place .. she hasn't gone abroad earlier so she is bit nervous also

In the car, from home to Airport Priya is quiet and watching outside .. her face is little low …

Ram is busy making phone calls to office and giving instructions and he in between looks at Priya .. Ending a calls he asks Priya tum theek to ho?  Kya hua?

Priya : Just nods her head with tears filled in her eyes ..

Ram: Arrey ye kya .. Kal tak to tum bilkul theek thee ab kya hua ? Ghar Wapas Jaana hai?

Priya : Smiles and shook her head ..

Ram : gives a naughty smile to her

They reach airport … complete all formalities .. check in, immigration, security etc etc and waiting at lounge .. Priya is quiet and reading a book

Ram looks at her and says – Very nice ..jaise Rishabh ne mera laptop lene ko kaha tha vaise he mujhe tumhari books bhi chhipa deni chaiye ..

Priya – (kerps the book in the bag and smiles) kya hua ?

Ram – Priya Maine kuchh decide kiya hai .. Khas kar tumhari kal wali baat ke bad

Priya – kaun see baat ?

Ram – Wahi jo tumne kha  - Hum jayenge ,, ghoomenge, phirnge,, Sight seeing karenge,, Khayenge, Piyenge aur wapan aa jayende

Priya – To ?

Ram – Agle das din main tumse Jhagda bilkul nahee karoonga ..gussa bhi nahee Karoonga aur Chillaoonga bhi nahee

Priya – Arrey wah achanak ye kaise

Ram – Arrey bhai – Hum apne honeymoon ko issi tarah to special bana sakte naaa

Both had a big laugh

Ram says – Shukar hai tum hasin to sahi – warna ghar se nikalne ke baad se you were very quiet

Priya – Smiles softly

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene 2 :

In the aircraft – Priya is trying to look for seat and then tries to keep her luggage in the overhead cabin and finds it difficult then Ram helps her – says – Lao Mujhe do .. and smiles

Priya  - Thanks.

Ram: Waise tumhe pata hai na hum sirf 10 din ke liye jaa raheen hain.. tumhara itna saara saman dekhe mujhe lagaa….

Priya – look at him angrily and say – huh .. ab yahaan per aapki cupboard ki tarah koi restriction hai kya?

Ram – just laughs

They settle in their seats – (Premium Class)  -  

Ram busy with Laptop and Priya with her book

In between Ram thinks something and smiles – Priya notices and asks – Kya hai?

Ram says  - Nahee mujhe who lift ke same corridor me hamari ladai yaad aa gayee

Us din me aur aaj me 3-4 maheene hi hue hai lekin aaj hum sath me ghomne aa rahe hai

Wahi soch rahaa tha

Priya- Sach me .. mai kitni buri tarah se lade thee apse .. then makes a sorry face and says ok sorry for that per aapne kaam he aisa kiy athaa

Ram – Just nods in agreement and smiles - did not say anything

Ram  - Waise Priya maine pichchle 25 saal me jabse business take over kiya hai koi bhi holiday nahee liya bus kaam ke liye hee country se bahar ya doose cities me gaayaa hoon isliye bahut ajeeb sa lag raha hai aur shayad achcha bhi

Priay – Kyaaa apne kabhi holiday nahee liya ? Friends ke sath bhi nahee ?

Ram – I never had many friends .. Priya

Priya – hmm Kamal hai.. phir to shyad ye plan achcha hee hai you will get some change

Flight is around 14 hours and via Singapore..

After a while

Ram – Priya.

Priya – hmmm.. kya

Ram – Do you want to do some shopping? at Singapore.. we have some gap in between our flights

Priya – Shopping ? Mujhe kuchch nahee chahiye .. mere paas sab kuchch hai jo mukhe chahiye

Ram – Laughing - Wah Kya biwi hai …

Priya – Matlab ?

Ram – Mujhe to lagta tha ladkiya sub kuchch hote hue bhi shopping karti hai and tum to ultoi at kat rahee ho ..

Priya – so what ? Main doosron se alag hoon

Ram – Smiles and mocks  – Who to ho?

Priya – looks at him pretending to be angry

After sometime –

Priya – Mr. Kapoor ab kyoki hume itna time kill karna he hai to let us play a game?

Ram – Surpised .. What? Yahaan? Aircraft mein

Priya  - haan haan yahee

Ram – Smiles Kya game ?

Priya – Hume bacpan be bahut kuch pasand hota hai jo ki bade hone paer bhi yaad rehta hai – that could be food item, some place, some people, some toy, some evet, some teacher

We will try to recall all that one by one instantly – this will take us back to our childhood aur hum ek dusre ke bare me aur zyada jaan bhi payenge .. aappko koi problem hai agar to rehne dijiye

Ram – ok lets try

Like this they start talking and laugh and keep communicating.  Off course Ram had lot of food items and car toys items in his list and Priya had lot of books and teachers in her list.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene 3 :

Both of them check into the hotel – it is late night

Both check the room – There is a bed room with king size bed –

In the adjacent room there is a nice sofa set with a medium size couch. Priya is happy to see it .. but says of yeh to doosre room main hai

Ram – Koi Problem hai tumhe ?

Priya – Mujhe akele room me sone me dar lagta hai .. Main kabhi bachpan se kabhi akelre room me nahee soyi

Ram says – Hmmm koi baat nahee hamare room ke darwaja to khula he rahega ..  manage ho jayega

Priya – does not say anything

Priya – Main change kar leti hoon

Priya goes and opens her suitcase – and looks for her night gown and she is not able to find it she starts searching .. and find that some noodle strapped nighty and she creams yeh kya .. yeh kiska suitcase aa gaya hai .. yeh mera nahee hai

Ram – comes riunning – Kya hua?

Priya – Yeh Mera saman nahee hai ?

Pram – Kya kah rahee ho priya – this is our baggage – maine dekh kar liya hai –

Priya – is shocked as she realized what Neha and Shipra have done to her

Ram – Kya hua?

Priya – almost crying – mere paas night gown nahee hai? Main raat me kya pehnoongi

Ram – a bit embarrassed – bhool gayee? – itne logo ne tumhe help kiya phir bhe? – dekho shayad hoga – main help karoon may be u r to tired

Priya – Naheee—aap hath mat lagayiegaa

Ram – what is wring with you ? – little upset

Priya – with tears – woh.. who.. maa aur Neha ne kuch naye kapde mere suitcase me rakh diye hain – won main nahee pahen sakti …

Ram – Kyon Kya hua? he goes and pick up the one on top of the suitcase

Priya – closes her eyes… tightly

Ram – sees the nighty and feels so embarrassed even looking at it.. Priya tum ye pahenogi ?

Priya- Yeh mera nahee hai – won Neha aur ma ane chupchap rakh diya jab main idhar udhar gayee

Ram – phir ? it is too late to go and buy one for you

Priya  - mai dekhti hoon – she makes angry face for Shipra and blabbers

Ram – goes and stands near the window and looks at Priya and gives a naughty smile looking at her condition.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

anushka30puspita511saranyakanchansurbhi_16ic_2000Chit15hbuyalu5123sammy_108anu123piyushizeylanicaLalitaLahiribalhfan4everkaparikh1snehasyaKarna89DaydreamingSiacutieSubiifanrayaChitrathanviny_queenshaaranyasalsalyluvsakshi

hbuy

hbuy

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
wonderful...

shaaranya

IF-Rockerz

shaaranya

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Wonderful part!!
Update ASAP it'll help kill the weekend

haribol79

Goldie

haribol79

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
mazza agaya...thks

Karna89

Goldie

Karna89

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
awesome update..
thanks..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.