FF::Updated - Priya goes to her home -Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago

TOC -

--------

Priya goes to her home - Ram follows - Page 6

Ram and Priya leave for Australia  part 1- Page 5

Ram Starts missing Priya Part II - Page 3

Ram starts missing Priya Part 1 - Page 1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Friends

This is my first FF (Fan Fiction) story.. appreciations and criticism both are welcome.

I got this idea since our Ram ji is beating around the bush for long time and puts everything as his duty etc towards Priya and not ready to admit her importance in his life. So far he has done a lot for her but never said that he needs her or he is missing her etc. So here it comes '

PART 1:

Priya has been managing well off late and developing a soft corner for Ram as well. In fact she has started imagining a better relationship with Ram. But Ram has never reciprocated to her in the same manner and for him everything is still very matter of fact and incidental.

One day Priya receives call from her Naani from Indore that there is a wedding in Indore (of her dear cousin sister) and she wants to invite Ram and Priya and they have to come. Priya knows very well that Ram will not go but asks Naani to send the invitation card and tells her that she will inform Ram on her behalf.  This is a very dear cousin sister of Priya and she does not want to miss her wedding.

Evening Ram comes back from office in not one of his best moods due some issues in office. The issues were dues to Sid but Ram blames other staff member and he points out that it was Sid and therefore Ram was upset. Unaware of all this Priya goes and talk to Ram about this wedding invitation.

Priya : Mr. Kapoor. Aapse ek baat karni thee.

Ram :  Roughly. Kya hai?

Priya: Who meri naani ka phone aaya tha aur unhone hum dono ko Indore invite kira hai meri cousin kee shadi ke liye

Ram :  What do you think Priya? I have no other work in life? Yeh shadi ' waaadi me mujhe jana zara bhi psaand nahee hai. Mai aapni shaadi me gaya who hii bahut tha.

Priya ' Per''

Ram : Bus. I said No.

Priya : Little upset.. Ok theek hai.  Per Maai agar Mummy aur papaa ke saath shaadi me jaaoon to is it ok? Log to mujse poochenge per I will manage your absence.

Ram: Arrey baba .. Jahan jaana hai Jao '  Mujhse poochchne ke koi zaroorat nahee hai (he is still in his office mood)

Priya goes to Daadi and Niharika and informs and both of them say YES happily. Daadi says ' Yeh Golu bhi naa ise to akal hee nahee hai.

Priya Later calls her father and explains the situation and tells him to book train ticket for her along with them.

After this day the matter is not discussed and Ram is also not in much communication at home and spending long hours in office.

One day Priya tells him in the morning  - I am going by 11 AM train and Ram says OK without much attention. Priya feels bad and sad.

Evening Ram comes back from office little late and enters the room.

Feels the room is little Khaali and there is a sense of emptiness. He remembers that Priya is not there. He feels good, chalo I can work late night without disturbance.

He changes and then Bansi Kakka comes .. sir aapka khanna garam karke le aaya hoon

Ram says array ' Bansi kaaka aap itni der tak ?

Bansi ' Sir.. Priya madam ne kaha tha aap kitni bhi late aayee aapko khanaa garam karke hi doon

Ram is surprised and starts having food and remembers the day when Priya cooked food for her and then she came down to heat it after the Big fight'

Ram in bed ' his eyes automatically go towards the couch and then he starts sensing her absence. His face is little low and he is angry with himself

Ram: Ye main kya kar rahan hoon ' I should be happy ki itne din ke baad mujhe total privacy mili hai apne he room me.

After turning sides for sometime ' he gets up to take tables

He remembers how Priya had told her try to sloe without tablets.. Ram just keeps the bottle away and looks at it.

Morning ' Ram gets up and his eyes automatically go to the couch ' Not seeing Priya he is upset.

After some time - Basi Kaka comes with breakfast in the same manner Priya serves to Ram

Ram keep looking at it and start eating slowly but again feels bad

Ram  - Abhi office jaonga ot sab theek ho jayega ' I will be busy at work

At office ' Ram is in office and working .. then he goes to the corridor

Some people are standing and talking ' he asks ' kya hai aap log communication class me nahee hain today is noon  class right .. we have arranged another teacher

The staff says the class is over sir but no one can teach like Priya maam does .. after we sat in her class we can't  like any other teacher so we will wait for her to come back and then we will continue ..

Ram says to himself ' haan haan .. kyon nahee  and goes to office (again missing Priya)

Ram sits in his cabin and starts staring at his mobile  and says '

Aisa bhi kya hai ek phone nahee kar sakti kyaa ?  Then he remembers oh she must be in train and then he also feels that Priya is so simple by heart .. being Priya Ram Kapoor she could have gone by flight with her parents also but she did not do that to show her parent down.

Ram is now getting more restless as Priys's thought are just not leaving his mind .. Yeh Mujhe kya ho rahaa hai why can't I just forget her for sometime Kal shadi hai aur woh 3-4 din me wapas aa jayegi What is the big deal.

To be continued in Part II ..

Edited by kavmuks - 12 years ago
Superbly written...continue soon!!!
pretty realistic thought...tooo good dear...pls continue...

cheers,

sree
Great writing.please continue soon.waiting eagerly
Plz continue soon it was nice luved it
Like it.                                                                             
Waiting for next part
Great start, waiting to read more
Oohh soo chweet!
Plzzz update soon
wao so sweet... realistic thought plz continue soon...
well written..
plz continue soon..