Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Akshays Punjabi Film To Foster Friendship

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

~LiNa~

IF-Rockerz

~LiNa~

Posted: 04 February 2006 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
We told you at the beginning of last year itself about Akshay Kumar agreeing to be a part of a Punjabi film . Well here is more . The film, 'Saanj Mohbaatane De' , is to be directed by Thakur Tapasvi under the banner of World Wide Punjabi Cinema Pvt Ltd and will be produced by Punjab's Culture Minister Dr. Raj Kumar Verka . " We have shown unity in the film, which later turned into rivalry along with the current process of peace making . Akshay is playing an important role of bridging the divide between the neighbours. We have got all the necessary permissions to shoot in Pakistan and Akshay will accompany us whenever he is required . " says Dr Verka . He also lauded Akshay for being exceptionally supportive by acting in the film free of cost.Talking about the movie , Akshay said " This is a great attempt to strengthen relations between both the nations and I thought this could be a right way to forward my support to the Punjabi film which is set to create history by getting canned and released across the border . "

The film will also star Pakistani stars Muamur Rana, Irfan Khoosaat and Sana .

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Akshays Punjabi Film To Foster Friendship" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anoli

IF-Sizzlerz

Anoli

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 05 February 2006 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Cheerz! Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top