Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Help Me Out!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ishi96

Ishi96

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Hey!!!I'm new in India-Forums...I do not noe how to use it so pls help me out...Btw I'm a huge fan of EHMMBH!!!I'm an active user in their FB page but today I decided to make an India-Forums page...I hope u guys will teach me to use this Forum...I'm also a KT-ian and if u guys got any updates pls inform me!!!I'll regularly visit India-Forums and PLEASE each time u people visit EHMMBH page pls vote for it!!!We need to bring it to No. 1 position and also PLEASE help KT to come atleast at Top 5 and also the other cast of EHMMBH!!!Smile I noe we can do it Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XxshonaxX

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Help Me Out!!!" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prc_fan1

IF-Rockerz

prc_fan1

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
hi, i am Samridhi, you can call me Samy!
welcome to the forum :)

Ishi96

Ishi96

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Hey Samy!!!I'm Ishvinderjit Sidhu but u can call me Ishi...And thanks for the welcome Smile

tara_211

tara_211

IF-Dazzler

tara_211

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
hey tara khanna here...welcome to the forum...ur gonna love it here :)

Ishi96

Ishi96

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Hey Tara!!!You are the one from the EHMMBH FB page rite???I hav come across u sometimes...And I bet i'll love it over here Heart

tara_211

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.