Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Jaslove

IF-Rockerz

Jaslove

Posted: 04 February 2006 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

Kishwar changes name to join the bandwagon

Kishwar

There is yet another actor in tellydom who has gone in for a name change, courtesy Sanjay B Jumaani. The most recent to be bitten by this bug is actress Kishwar Merchant of Kkavyanjali and Hip Hip Hooray fame. Kishwar who celebrated her 24th birthday yesterday with family and boyfriend Hiten Paintal will now be known as 'Kishwer S Merchantt'.

"I always wanted to join the name changing bandwagon. But jokes apart, I was curious to know whether the spelling of my name was good for me, in terms of numerology. Jumaani felt this slight alteration would work wonders for me. So, why not?" she says

Now only time will tell whether the name change really does wonders to her career. Maybe its magic is already working Kishwar has done a couple of episodes of CID and is doing a new show called Rishton Ki Dorr already.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kishwar changes name to join the bandwago" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shakstar

IF-Rockerz

Shakstar

Posted: 05 February 2006 at 3:29am | IP Logged
thanks for the article

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 05 February 2006 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
thanks

princess1

IF-Rockerz

princess1

Posted: 05 February 2006 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
thanks for the article...
this girl is mystery in her self...
kamal hai bhai...bhangao kya hota hai...
i know she is going to mary that paintal...that who has played the role in Mahabharata....he seems to be funny guy...poor choice...kishwar...most funny in kzk with indro...thank god she quit...she is irritating... Dead

Post Reply New Post

Go to top