Page 1 of 1

magical_mania

IF-Rockerz

magical_mania

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
i m totaly xitd 4 todays epi
balroom teacher wil cm 2day
have u seee nilesh s action
dy way smoke was coming out 4m his ears..lol...
itna to gaurantee h vicky n nilesh wil start drooling on her
cant wait to c reys n swayams reactn
i thnk swayam wil b al nrmal n hope rey 2 bt he is too smart...hel take d advantage to make kria jealous...
watch out krias n nehas reactn

what do u thnk guyz?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasuresweetshine

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "cant wait 4 2days epi" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
me 2 me 2 SUPER XCITED to c d epiDancingDancing
hahahaha cnt wait to c all d boys reaction LOLhahaha even RDX seemed soo xcitedROFLROFL
and yeah Vicky ka tou pata nahi but NIL ka AAG ka gola out of his ears was damn funnyROFLbechari Simmi baal colour karke aaye koi fyada nahi baROFL
Swaym yeah will be normal but i wana c Shaorn's reaction towards the ball room teacherLOL
and Rey will pakka do chance pe dance and make Kria jealous hahaha cnt wait to watch it allLOLDancing

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.