Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

.SajnaVe.

IF-Addictz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
I am very disappointed with the cast rankings this week But maybe we Can start in the Weekend with the campaign, Pleas People keep voting!
would like too help So Nasifa pleas let me know when you start the CampaignThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ichangedit.Nafisa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMG look at the Cast Rankings (Page 5)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bloem123

I am very disappointed with the cast rankings this week But maybe we Can start in the Weekend with the campaign, Pleas People keep voting!
would like too help So Nafisa pleas let me know when you start the CampaignThumbs Up

I was thinking Bloem you know that writing on the scrapbooks idea of yours for the fans from the fan clubs? That we can do that this weekend, we will need volunteers to share the workload however. I will put out a thread for volunteers when the forum is chockablock tomorrow (around the time the show is showing). 

Ichangedit.SajnaVe.

.SajnaVe.

IF-Addictz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

would like too help So Nafisa pleas let me know when you start the CampaignThumbs Up

I was thinking Bloem you know that writing on the scrapbooks idea of yours for the fans from the fan clubs? That we can do that this weekend, we will need volunteers to share the workload however. I will put out a thread for volunteers when the forum is chockablock tomorrow (around the time the show is showing). 

Okee thats a great idea i have school tommorow so i dont wil be at the Forum that time but you can count me inThumbs Up When are you goning to Start that Campaign? Saturday or Sunday?

Ichangedit.Nafisa.

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

Okee thats a great idea i have school tommorow so i dont wil be at the Forum that time but you can count me inThumbs Up When are you goning to Start that Campaign? Saturday or Sunday?

I think Saturday, I want to finish the same day though, so we need lots of people helping us and we need to start early, so we can finish the same day, also that means we will have lots of comments Sunday, Monday that count towards the ranking for the week.

Ichangedit.SajnaVe.

.SajnaVe.

IF-Addictz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

I think Saturday, I want to finish the same day though, so we need lots of people helping us and we need to start early, so we can finish the same day, also that means we will have lots of comments Sunday, Monday that count towards the ranking for the week.

Saturday i have too work all DayUnhappy
But Maybe I can help When i get Home

Ichangedit.Nafisa.

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

Saturday i have too work all DayUnhappy
But Maybe I can help When i get Home

okay babe. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ichangedit

Ichangedit

IF-Rockerz

Ichangedit

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Hey Nafisa I would like to help as well Big smile

Just telling you now in case I overlook the threat tomorrow.

.Nafisa..SajnaVe.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top