Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moksha89

hey nafisa, i agree that the rankings fall is very discouraging.  ;/ i wonder sometimes if serials can get by without showing a lot of romance - its like no one really likes family dynamic related plots.  anyway, i usually go down the HSSH list of actors & work accordingly.  i'll make sure to post twice a day this week, in this jumpstart effort.  hitting the CM & photo rankings shouldn't be hard though, because IF doesnt max that out..& i try to do that bit everyday.

if you need help pm-ing anyone than let me know :)

Thanks moksha, yes we need to kickstart the campaign as you can see the woeful state of the rankings on the strike we had last week. Bloem has come up with a better idea then pm's, she thinks we should write on the scrapbook's of fans in the fan clubs because scrapbooks are available for everyone to view, so we reach more people, I thought it's a brilliant idea, we can work on that this weekend, I will put a thread out to get volunteers and we can all share the workload.

Meanwhile, regarding error messages I put another thread out today, so we can work around the system police/these error messages.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen-.SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMG look at the Cast Rankings (Page 4)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Kamjal, can you not use capital letters it's against India Forums rules as it's shouting on the internet.

Also you should pay more attention to what is said on active threads on the forum, one in particular that is coming to my mind is Nazma's thread last week explaining why Gopi has taken this stance. I will try and find it, but it will be difficult...but I will find it and pm you. or put it here.

Nafisa you are amazing!!! Even I can't remember what I wrote lol

.Nafisa..SajnaVe.

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Yay we can do this!, was excited,couldn't wait to see the 'rise' in the cast's rankngs,i was HORRIFIED when  saw only Vishal's ranking rose!TongueCry

.Nafisa..SajnaVe.

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHIKA784

Yay we can do this!, was excited,couldn't wait to see the 'rise' in the cast's rankngs,i was HORRIFIED when  saw only Vishal's ranking rose!TongueCry

I was hoping only Rucha's would drop so heavily but we look at the fan pages, go back to last week and see the numbers drop we hand (number of people dropped to previous weeks) it's actually understandable. We need to work really hard this week on the main forum (videos and images and participation in threads plus pressing the like button)  and fan pages (images/main fan page) to rise up again. Not to forget to log off and log back on every 30 minutes to do Chaskameter rating and Image commenting, as we can comment every 30 minutes on images.

-JollyJabeen-.SajnaVe.

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by CHIKA784

I was hoping only Rucha's would drop so heavily but we look at the fan pages, go back to last week and see the numbers drop we hand (number of people dropped to previous weeks) it's actually understandable. We need to work really hard this week on the main forum (videos and images and participation in threads plus pressing the like button)  and fan pages (images/main fan page) to rise up again. Not to forget to log off and log back on every 30 minutes to do Chaskameter rating and Image commenting, as we can comment every 30 minutes on images.

Just commented on the video's Nafisa!Tongue

.Nafisa..SajnaVe.

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Kamjal, can you not use capital letters it's against India Forums rules as it's shouting on the internet.

Also you should pay more attention to what is said on active threads on the forum, one in particular that is coming to my mind is Nazma's thread last week explaining why Gopi has taken this stance. I will try and find it, but it will be difficult...but I will find it and pm you. or put it here.

You see Nazma, you were defending Gopi's stance on that day (effectively understanding what was happening to Gopi), but then in the heat of the moment later on you jumped ship and left us to propel the campaign with few comrades...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ-JollyJabeen-.SajnaVe.

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

You see Nazma, you were defending Gopi's stance on that day (effectively understanding what was happening to Gopi), but then in the heat of the moment later on you jumped ship and left us to propel the campaign with few comrades...Big smile

Embarrassed I didn't actually mean to jump ship!!! It just kind of happened?! But I am completely back on board and promise never to be so lax again!!!

.Nafisa..SajnaVe.

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

Embarrassed I didn't actually mean to jump ship!!! It just kind of happened?! But I am completely back on board and promise never to be so lax again!!!

thats good...Smile

NazmaJ.SajnaVe.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top