Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Ichangedit

IF-Rockerz

Ichangedit

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
I just started to comment on fanpages and pictures of the cast this week. But I did try to do as much as I could. However in the moment I just comment on gia, nazim, vishal and rupal I will start to comment in rucha as well from now on. I hit the LIKE bottom to every comment ever made on nazims, rupal's and I think vishal's fanpage but will check again and hit it where I didn't. I also find the restriction time annoying. Not only for the cast but also to comment on pictures and so on. You can't just do it all in one go Angry so annoying.

In the moment I'm busy rating the videos of SNS from epi one. 5 pages each day so that I always know where I have left ofLOL

can't really do more in the moment other than post as much as I can

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

navithareddyJammona_Precious_moksha89.Nafisa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMG look at the Cast Rankings (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
u dont know how much my mates are laughing at the ranks going down up here in scotland..
plus its a shame but that what they deserve by not giving goham scenes Evil Smile

anyways
i edit this later..

also i will try and make time out and hit the cm..
and u know am kaam chor when it comes to hitting the ranks and cm

Edited by ayesha_78 - 16 November 2011 at 5:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nafisa.

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_78

u dont know how much my mates are laughing at the ranks going down up here in scotland..
plus its a shame but that what they deserve by not giving goham scenes Evil Smile

anyways
i edit this later..

You don't hit the LIKE button I know, I think it's because you are auditioning to be a "Leprechaun" 

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by ayesha_78

anyways
i edit this later..

You don't hit the LIKE button I know, I think it's because you are auditioning to be a "Leprechaun" 

ya i am...

jack sparrow does whatever he/she wants!!

Jammona

Jammona

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
TO BE HONEST AM NOT DISAPPOINTED WITH THE DROP IN RANKINGS AS I WAS EXPECTING IT AND I WAS AMONG THOSE WHO STOPPED TO COMMENT.

iT'S NOT AS IF I ONLY WANTED GOHEM SCENES BUT THE WHOLE OF LAST WEEK EPISODES WERE HORRIBLE AND WORSE WAS HOW THEY PORTRAYED GOPI IN THE WHOLE FIASCO. THE KALAKARIES WERE NOT BAD BUT HOW THE CVS HANDLED IT AND LIKE I SAID GOPI'S STANCE.

THIS WEEK THE CVS REALISED THEIR MISTAKE AND KNOW ALONG WITH KALAKARIES THEY NEED TO SHOW US SOMETHING IN LINE WITH THE SHOW TITLE.

BESIDES LAST WEEK THE WHOLE FORUM WAS SILENT DUE TO LACK OF PROPER OR INTERESTING SCENES TO TALK ABOUT.

ANYWAY AS MUCH AS I WANT TO SEE THEM IN THE TOP 10 I ALSO WANT MY VALUABLE TIME ON THE SHOW TO BE WORTH IT. 

I AGREE THAT SAATHIYA HAS THE BEST TEAM OF ACTORS AND THEY DESERVE BETTER AND SHOULD NOT BE PUNISHED FOR THE KALAKARIES OF THE CVS AND THEREFORE IN FUTURE I WILL COMMENT ON INDIVIDUAL PAGES BUT WILL NOT TAP ON THE LITTLE MEN TO PUNISH THE CVS INSTEAD.

HOPEFULLY THIS WEEK WILL BE BETTER AS THERE ARE MORE POSITIVES THAN NEGATIVES EVEN WITH LESS GOHEM.

I KNOW YOU HAVE WORKED SO HARD TO PULL US TOGETHER  SO NO OFFENCE TAKEN WITH YOU COMMENTS

.Nafisa.

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
hey nafisa, i agree that the rankings fall is very discouraging.  ;/ i wonder sometimes if serials can get by without showing a lot of romance - its like no one really likes family dynamic related plots.  anyway, i usually go down the HSSH list of actors & work accordingly.  i'll make sure to post twice a day this week, in this jumpstart effort.  hitting the CM & photo rankings shouldn't be hard though, because IF doesnt max that out..& i try to do that bit everyday.

if you need help pm-ing anyone than let me know :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammona.Nafisa.

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Kamjal, can you not use capital letters it's against India Forums rules as it's shouting on the internet.

Also you should pay more attention to what is said on active threads on the forum, one in particular that is coming to my mind is Nazma's thread last week explaining why Gopi has taken this stance. 

Here is the link to the thread, please read the whole thread (it's not that long) it explains from different people's perspective what is happening with Gopi.

Also you need to see the storyline is progressing forward, for a long time the show was about bad overcoming the good, but now we are seeing the bad people failing to make headway and that is good for our show. Also if you feel like nonsense is happening on screen think about the storyline what it could possibly lead to, Ayesha's tips might help you understand how the wrongs will be revealed slowly slowly, but you have got to give it time as it is a serial and not a movie, it can't happen quickly, slowly it will all come out. 

Here are some tip threads of Ayesha's when you are feeling frustrated with the story...just read them.

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 16 November 2011 at 1:42pm

Jammona

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Even though I did say I wasn't going to comment last week in a fit of pique but I did clarify it by saying I probably would!!
  did try but I'll be honest I did keep forgetting - had an extremely weird week last week with various things popping up however this week I have remembered to comment - have a little memo so I do it before I log off, hopefully we'll be back up the rankings soon!!!!!

But my apologies to all the people who have worked so hard to get us up!!

.Nafisa.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top