Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

Queen.Bee

IF-Sizzlerz

Queen.Bee

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

don't worry nafisa.. we can make it up.. i know i too gave up commenting because i was disappointed and don't wanna comment not because of lack of goham scenes... but i know u did a lot of work behind the campaigning..

Rashi, you need to mobilize the Rucha fans to comment on her images she's got over 30 images that should be RATED (5 little men), Commented and LIKED. 

Also I noticed that people were pressing the LIKE button on others comments and not their own comment in the main fan page, these people need to be told to put modesty aside and press LIKE for themselves too. 

Is it possible you can put a list together of all those commenting on Rucha's pages, so we can email them?

okay calm down nafs.. u sound more desperate than rashi... Wink. i will do watever u say..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990Ichangedit

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMG look at the Cast Rankings (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaunSA

I seriously don't understand how people only want GoHam scenes. Yes they are enjoyable. And yes I love them as much as everyone else. But SNS is about more than just GoHam. There is so much more to enjoy in the program and be entertained by.

Come on guys! It's our favourite program! Let's make sure the whole world knows this and support our actors for the great job they are doing!

I agree the storyline is moving forward, all that was wrong is being set right, friends let us be satisfied with that, for a long time in this serial bad was winning over good, finally good is shining through, what happens everyone abandons the cast rankings.

Aren't the spoilers being put out on the forum showing everyone the kands that are going to be put right and how the baddies are going to be dealt with enough for you all. 

The story is more then just Goham, appreciate the efforts of all the actors in portraying the story. The expression always on cue for Urmila/Rashi/Kokila/Hetal, all need to be promoted. Vishal/Gopi are good actors, Aham's good looking right...lol.

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 16 November 2011 at 12:19am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

navithareddysandyukIchangeditani_gr

sam990

Goldie

sam990

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
at first i only comment on gohem and hit like and now for last few day i being doing all the cast  as well and hit like as well how cum it gone down  oh god i want to see gohem on top 10 soon and saathiya gone down as well to rank 8 

Saath Nibhana Saathiya

rank

Cast rankings

Giaa Manek (Gopi)

33 (down from 27 last wk)

Mohammad Nazim (Aham Modi)

36 (down from 34 last wk)

Vishal Singh (Jigar Modi)

72 (up from 79 last wk)

Rupal Patel (Kokila Parag Modi)

135 (down from 122 last wk)

Rucha Hasabnis (Rashi)

61 (down from 40 last wk)

Firoza Khan (Kinjal Modi)

230 (down from 166 last wk)

Neeraj Bharadwaj (Chirag Modi)

466 (down from 456 last wk)
Swati Shah (Hetal)
331 (down from 277 last wk)
637 (down from 457 last wk)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

navithareddy_Precious_sandyukIchangedit.Nafisa.

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam990

at first i only comment on gohem and hit like and now for last few day i being doing all the cast  as well and hit like as well how cum it gone down  oh god i want to see gohem on top 10 soon and saathiya gone down as well to rank 8 

Saath Nibhana Saathiya

rank

Cast rankings

Giaa Manek (Gopi)

33 (down from 27 last wk)

Mohammad Nazim (Aham Modi)

36 (down from 34 last wk)

Vishal Singh (Jigar Modi)

72 (up from 79 last wk)

Rupal Patel (Kokila Parag Modi)

135 (down from 122 last wk)

Rucha Hasabnis (Rashi)

61 (down from 40 last wk)

Firoza Khan (Kinjal Modi)

230 (down from 166 last wk)

Neeraj Bharadwaj (Chirag Modi)

466 (down from 456 last wk)
Swati Shah (Hetal)
331 (down from 277 last wk)
637 (down from 457 last wk)

We need everyone to consistently do the commenting work on the fan pages and images for all cast of Saathiya plus also in the main forum there are video's and images that need to be RATED, COMMENTED and LIKE'd too, lots of work to be done. (the work in the fan pages will help the rankings of the cast but the work on the main forum will help the serial ranking, also must hit the chaskameter every-time you log on to India Forums)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

navithareddy_Precious_sandyukIchangeditani_grHarshika4Life

navithareddy

navithareddy

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
m with u nafisa. All sns fans pls comment for sns cast  or atleast hit like button on others comments.

_Precious_sandyukIchangeditani_gr.Nafisa.

Harshika4Life

IF-Stunnerz

Harshika4Life

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
i am very disappointed with the ranking we will able to boost their ranking up if only there ws no restriction in commenting  its a pain n annoyin we shuld be able to comment all the time with this restriction time hardly any1 hets to comment bt am sure it will boost up very sn am doing as much as i can...

http://i.minus.com/iIncR805orq0K.jpg

navithareddy_Precious_sandyukIchangeditani_gr.Nafisa.

sandyuk

IF-Dazzler

sandyuk

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Nafisa, I put my hands up to say that I have been slack with the commenting last week. But apart from having a hectic week, the other reason why I was not on the forums so much was not just the lack of Gohem scenes but mainly the way that Gopi was being portrayed.

But from today onwards I promise to try and:

• Comment on all cast members at least once a day.
  • Hit the like button against all comments.

• Comment on the pictures.
  • Hit the five men on the daily SNS videos and try to comment here too.

• Hit the chaska meter everytime I come onto the home page for SNS.

• Hit the like button against all the posts that I read and post at least one response to the posts on the forum.

I am not going to let you and the SNS forum team down this week!

navithareddyJammona_Precious_Ichangeditani_gr.Nafisa.

thejazzgal

IF-Rockerz

thejazzgal

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
ppl help us raise the rankingsss

navithareddy_Precious_Ichangeditani_gr.Nafisa.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top