61 (down from 40 last wk)

Firoza Khan (Kinjal Modi)

230 (down from 166 last wk)

Neeraj Bharadwaj (Chirag Modi)

466 (down from 456 last wk)
Swati Shah (Hetal)
331 (down from 277 last wk)
637 (down from 457 last wk)

What a wonderful nasty surprise that is...😆, those that gave up on the commenting mid way through the week because you were on strike because of lack of Goham scenes, I hope you are happy...Well done...👏👏 Thank you so much for belittling the efforts of the rest of us that stayed true to the cause. Perhaps now that you have seen the fruits of your inactivity you might rethink going on strike again. 

Are we going to work as a team and have confidence that this serial will give us Goham scenes in coming episodes and enjoy the thwarted attempts by Rashi to get back into Modi Bhavan, Are Urmila's funny attempts to better her position in life enough reassurance that this serial deserves our efforts. 

I need reassurance Saathiyaan's that you aren't going to desert the cause, can you give this reassurance? Is the effort to comment on fan pages and images so much that all the thrills the serial has given you disappear in your despair for the present need for Goham scenes?
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Precious_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Tuesday 16th November 2011

Cast rankings

Giaa Manek (Gopi)

33 (down from 27 last wk)

Mohammad Nazim (Aham Modi)

36 (down from 34 last wk)

Vishal Singh (Jigar Modi)

72 (up from 79 last wk)

Rupal Patel (Kokila Parag Modi)

135 (down from 122 last wk)

Rucha Hasabnis (Rashi)

61 (down from 40 last wk)

Firoza Khan (Kinjal Modi)

230 (down from 166 last wk)

Neeraj Bharadwaj (Chirag Modi)

466 (down from 456 last wk)
Swati Shah (Hetal)
331 (down from 277 last wk)
637 (down from 457 last wk)

What a wonderful nasty surprise that is...😆, those that gave up on the commenting mid way through the week because you were on strike because of lack of Goham scenes, I hope you are happy...Well done...👏👏 Thank you so much for belittling the efforts of the rest of us that stayed true to the cause. 

Are we going to work as a team and have confidence that this serial will give us Goham scenes in coming episodes and enjoy the thwarted attempts by Rashi to get back into Modi Bhavan, Are Urmila's funny attempts to better her position in life enough reassurance that this serial deserves our efforts. 

I need reassurance Saathiyaan's that you aren't going to desert the cause, can you give this reassurance? 

I am with you Nafisa. I am very disappointed with the cast rankings this week. Some of our fellow members gave up commenting on cast pages and hitting chaskameter as the protest for lack of Gohem scenes and we have this pathetic fall in cast ranking and show ranking. Unless we all work as a team, its going to be difficult to raise the rank now since we have a significant fall in some cast's rank esp Giaa. We need to reactivate the campaign now.
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I seriously don't understand how people only want GoHam scenes. Yes they are enjoyable. And yes I love them as much as everyone else. But SNS is about more than just GoHam. There is so much more to enjoy in the program and be entertained by.

Come on guys! It's our favourite program! Let's make sure the whole world knows this and support our actors for the great job they are doing!

Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
don't worry nafisa.. we can make it up.. i know i too gave up commenting because i was disappointed and don't wanna comment not because of lack of goham scenes... but i know u did a lot of work behind the campaigning.. Edited by rashi.krishna - 12 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _Precious_

I am with you Nafisa. I am very disappointed with the cast rankings this week. Some of our fellow members gave up commenting on cast pages and hitting chaskameter as the protest for lack of Gohem scenes and we have this pathetic fall in cast ranking and show ranking. Unless we all work as a team, its going to be difficult to raise the rank now since we have a significant fall in some cast's rank esp Giaa. We need to reactivate the campaign now.

Yes it had to be said Nisha, our comrades left us in our ranking campaign and they went off on holiday without us. Leaving us to drown in shark infested waters...(too much?), sorry me matey, been practising being a pirate yesterday with Ayesha, it's still with me, I hope the rest of the Saathiyaan's join me on my journey again. 😊
Kavya.S thumbnail
sorry nafisa was not able to comment last week kinda had given up...but wont let that happen again...
ur doing all the hard work to raise the ranks... i'll start commenting regularly from now on...

navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey Nafissa...one week ratings were a direct impact of no Gohem scenes...the CVs got us hooked on it so much that we missed them...But as rightly said it is about the story of SNS of every couple ...So with the story proceeding in the right direction lets get back to work !!!!😊
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rashi.krishna

don't worry nafisa.. we can make it up.. i know i too gave up commenting because i was disappointed and don't wanna comment not because of lack of goham scenes... but i know u did a lot of work behind the campaigning..

Rashi, you need to mobilize the Rucha fans to comment on her images she's got over 30 images that should be RATED (5 little men), Commented and LIKED. 

Also I noticed that people were pressing the LIKE button on others comments and not their own comment in the main fan page, these people need to be told to put modesty aside and press LIKE for themselves too. 

Is it possible you can put a list together of all those commenting on Rucha's pages, so we can email them?
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Rashi, you need to mobilize the Rucha fans to comment on her images she's got over 30 images that should be RATED (5 little men), Commented and LIKED. 

Also I noticed that people were pressing the LIKE button on others comments and not their own comment in the main fan page, these people need to be told to put modesty aside and press LIKE for themselves too. 

Is it possible you can put a list together of all those commenting on Rucha's pages, so we can email them?

okay calm down nafs.. u sound more desperate than rashi... 😉. i will do watever u say..
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShaunSA

I seriously don't understand how people only want GoHam scenes. Yes they are enjoyable. And yes I love them as much as everyone else. But SNS is about more than just GoHam. There is so much more to enjoy in the program and be entertained by.

Come on guys! It's our favourite program! Let's make sure the whole world knows this and support our actors for the great job they are doing!

I agree the storyline is moving forward, all that was wrong is being set right, friends let us be satisfied with that, for a long time in this serial bad was winning over good, finally good is shining through, what happens everyone abandons the cast rankings.

Aren't the spoilers being put out on the forum showing everyone the kands that are going to be put right and how the baddies are going to be dealt with enough for you all. 

The story is more then just Goham, appreciate the efforts of all the actors in portraying the story. The expression always on cue for Urmila/Rashi/Kokila/Hetal, all need to be promoted. Vishal/Gopi are good actors, Aham's good looking right...lol.
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago