Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetapple2995 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Harryhermy4eva

Hahaha yeah.
But I think there are more chances of dress ripping in the scene they were working on during the "just good friends" interview
The one in which Kriya has this really sexy green choli on.

hahah dude its impossible to rip a dress there and if it did its probably before that scene but best guess on that scene is they're preparing for the competition, rey is checking stuff and kria gets ready, rey goes and folllows the wire trying to find something and BAZAMMM in front of him is standing kria in that choli, she's calling neha to come and help her tie it in the back cuz she has one thread and rey has no idea what to do turned around  (kitna bharosa hai ๐Ÿ˜ณ) then kria thinking its neha pulls him in and then realizes who it is we have a look look hawa scene and rey then uses the curtains to cover kria up and then leaves kria seeing this starts to fall for rey EVEN MORE!!!!! how'd u guys like it hahahha๐Ÿ˜‰
Arsha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kumjoo

But!! Why do you guys think Rey or Kria will imagine something like this ??

OK , Maan Liya DREAM SEQUENCE hai...Then Why are they dreaming themselves in that THAPPAD wala Dress ? Kohi aur Dress...Thoda Sexy Wala ...Nahi mila kya??

๐Ÿ˜† True
..Rish.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetapple2995

DUDE WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED TO KRIYANSH THAT MADE THEM IMAGINE SUCH A HOT SCENE YAAR!!!!!!!!!!! dude if he rips her dress again its going to be a hatrick๐Ÿ˜†

yehi toh soch kar..i hav eaten all my friend's head...god...kyun kiya aisa?? 
and kria firse ek frock mein hain...ripping the dress agin is possible...HATTRICK...go rey go...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
SHRUTI !!!

I am telling you again..If ARSHA hook up...(And, I strongly believe thats not gonna happen, unless...U know it ๐Ÿ˜‰) Then, I have promised..I will send Chocolates from here to all my IF friends in INDIA ...its a Promise I have Made lolz...

And, If They HOOK UP and give us HOT SCENES Like this ..Then Pretty Soon, I might have to get my Brain transplanted ..lolz...Coz...Whe nI see Kriayaansh...MY BRAIN STOPS FUNCTIONING...
sweetapple2995 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kumjoo

But!! Why do you guys think Rey or Kria will imagine something like this ?? 

OK , Maan Liya DREAM SEQUENCE hai...Then Why are they dreaming themselves in that THAPPAD wala Dress ? Kohi aur Dress...Thoda Sexy Wala ...Nahi mila kya?? 

and yet still they're in an elevator where did that elevator come from?! but kya pata yaar kuch bhi ho sakta hai d3 mein hahha and then again jab itne sexy look looks ho rahe hai tho dress ko dekha kya fada๐Ÿ˜†
..Rish.. thumbnail
guys ye dekho..its my analysis for the promo..
india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1982446
have a look..and comment...pour ur heart out!
Infinities thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
guys i dont think thatz gonna b a dream sequence I THINK ITS GONNNA B A STORY SEQUENCE SHIT , WHT M I GONNNA DOO

n thnkz rishu

n dii u OUGHT 2 SND CHOCOLATES , i wont 4get tht HAHAHHAHA
kumjoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harryhermy4eva

Hahaha yeah.
But I think there are more chances of dress ripping in the scene they were working on during the "just good friends" interview
The one in which Kriya has this really sexy green choli on.

Uss..Choli me RIP hone ko Bacha kya hai?? hahah!! Bechari ..if that Choli RIps..REY might have to Give his Black Polo to wear..LOLZ...

Jokes Apart..!! Well..I am DAMN !! Sure ...I mean 100 % sure..REY kabhi na Kabhi toh HATRICK marega !!
kumjoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriyansh117

guys i dont think thatz gonna b a dream sequence I THINK ITS GONNNA B A STORY SEQUENCE SHIT , WHT M I GONNNA DOO

n thnkz rishu

n dii u OUGHT 2 SND CHOCOLATES , i wont 4get tht HAHAHHAHA

Let ArSha Hook Up !! then tu dekh..Main Chocolate bhejti hoon ya nahi ...Let them be TOGETHER man!! then I will be in CLOUD 9...
Infinities thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
GUYS I GUESS REYZ FEELINGS 4 KRIA WIL GT MORE N MORE STRONGER , HE WONT B ABLE 2 CONTROL THM N THIS SEQUENCE MITE B AN OUTBURST OF HIS HIDDEN LOVE