IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avivakirk

First Question to u Harhem!
Since u love Ajit so much write a  short love story btwn U and him Big smile
MORE to come...WinkWinkWinkWink
Love story alle?

One rainy day in the midst of a heavy traffic i was waiting near the signal in my scooty... My eyes passed through lot of activities in the junction... kids running back from school ... people crossing signals.. cars and scooters all drained up in rain! all frustrated looks.. curous on hw to get back home...Going through these something caught up my attention... a young handsome hunk helping a grandma cross the signal! I was suddenly attracted to the guy! he s just passing infront of me still i remain spellbound! Suddenly the signals turned green.. I missed him as it happens in the movies... back at home his image runs through my mind every sec... is it because of the genorisity or because of infactuation? dilemma through out! after dinner gone to hit the sack... After the morning chores i std for my college... i passed through the same signal and my eyes were searching him through out... but in vain i left for college. My friends were sitting and chatting abt the hot happenings of our college.. they mentioned abt one handsome professor who has joined our girls college... all are dying to see him... the bell rang, we got into our class... i was still thinking abt him...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  Our princi came in and silence rolled over our class. she then began her speech abt discipline , cleanliness, punctuality and all boring topics.. then she introduced our first male professor joining our college... It was him... I screamed in my mind... the same man who attracted me!!!! i was in cloud nine... couldnt control my happiness. all my friends was laughing at me..Then he std taking classes for us... i was totally lost in him... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

If u wanna knw abt the remaining part pls watch mazhayethum mumbe...LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceanmaris08Rafeal.avivakirk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Kerala Kebab on the Grill|| (Page 6)" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

Kollam...Swapnakanigae! I'd rather not gothere to the second part...first part is OK...Swapna Sundari...and Swapnasundaran in the Swapnalogam
Good piece of work!Clap

after all nammu de jeevitham oru swapnam pole alle...LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceanavivakirk

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

hopper_ocean

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Why do people say, "you've been working like a dog" when dogs just sit around all day? (I think they meant something else)Ermm

it is because we compare us mostly with the dogs since they dont question us..LOLLOLLOL 

similar phrase as Every dog as a day... dog barking at the sun...

If a person suffered from amnesia and then was cured would they remember that they forgot?Shocked
someone must have told them...

but let me ask  u something else, if a person is in amnesia, hw would he know tht he does not remember anything?

If the "black box" flight recorder is never damaged during a plane crash, why isn't the whole airplane made out of that stuff?
Confused
If the airplane is made of it passengers wont even move a bit situation will be similar to  something like hijacking... Wont all movements be recorded???

hopper_oceanRafeal.

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by harhem

Kollam...Swapnakanigae! I'd rather not gothere to the second part...first part is OK...Swapna Sundari...and Swapnasundaran in the Swapnalogam
Good piece of work!Clap

after all nammu de jeevitham oru swapnam pole alle...LOLLOL
Athe sheriya! Ee swapnam ellatheerinal nammal chatha manishyera pola aagum!
exactly...

hopper_oceanavivakirk

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

hopper_ocean

maris08

IF-Rockerz

maris08

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
 The Thinker Thinking 

Harhem waiting for your answers...

avivakirk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sensational South Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.