Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto

Rajbeer KNOWS about PANKEETA

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Last night, in the kitchen, when Pankaj remarked to Jasmeet that she didn't need to thin and was fine just as she was, and that she needed to find someone who loved her the way she was,  Rajbeer somewhat sheepishly agreed (after being her dictator for some days on the food front).  After they left, he realized that these 2 love each other, but just don't know/realize it (that's true about Meeta, but not Pankaj)

So it'll be up to Rajbeer to play cupid and get them married next.  Hope he gets this rolling soon - I'd prefer that to an all time catfight b/w Preeto & Simran.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pankeeta nice nickname...this pankaj kuch bolega nahi though he loves meeta di a lot so now only Rajbeer should do something to bring Pankeeta together and get them married soon...😊...it will be really nice i jus love Pankeeta jodi they are too sweet.. 😃
And Simran i dont want her to come too much between Rajpreet better she be Best friend and goes away after dhruv-ishu marriage...😆
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
he should consult to beeji on dis topic
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
bhey vrish,i think he has s doubt but he s not sure as if he was sure then he would surely talked atleast once about this to biji ,preeto,dhruv or anyone
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
  Preeto to itne din kuch vi nahi samjhi😆  but sweet Rajbeer ko sab pata chal gaya😉 yes ab ishu ke baad meeta di & pankaj...👍🏼
 rajbeer biji & papaji ko jarur bolega...👏
.Akhir biji ka ladla Rajbeer... Bara dil wala jo hai...🤗
jmoyee200 thumbnail
 Rajbeer so lovely beta...
preethi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i feel he wil ply cupid btwn dem.. hpe so all turns to be gud.. as preeto undrstnds hm
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Last night, in the kitchen, when Pankaj remarked to Jasmeet that she didn't need to thin and was fine just as she was, and that she needed to find someone who loved her the way she was,  Rajbeer somewhat sheepishly agreed (after being her dictator for some days on the food front).  After they left, he realized that these 2 love each other, but just don't know/realize it (that's true about Meeta, but not Pankaj)

So it'll be up to Rajbeer to play cupid and get them married next.  Hope he gets this rolling soon - I'd prefer that to an all time catfight b/w Preeto & Simran.

I agree. Even I dont want there to be any nasty catfight bw preeto and simran . I would love to see how rajbeer gets pankaj and meeta together.😊