Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Meeph

IF-Sizzlerz

Meeph

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
I Love Love Love Rati.One of the major reasons why i watched the first episode as the promos didnt appeal to me.I am guessing thats the reason y many of us are watching this drama,RatiHeart.I am watching it but i can't decide:M i liking the show or not,Should i continue watchin it or not?

The Drama seems promising but i have my issues with the lead(No offense intended but i just cant get over Mayank/ArjunConfused which sucks but i cant help it).I can sense that this drama has a story,It has a spineWink,it's realistic. But for some reason,its not CLICKING!!In my case,I usually fall for dramas in lIke 1 or 2 episode(LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT U SEELOL) But something major is missing in the drama,i cant guess what it is!Confused

I know i shall give this drama a chance but m already watchin too many,i cant keep watchin HD if i dont love it.lol

P.S-No bashing plz.Just my POV

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ridhi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TO like HD or not?:S have u decidd yet?" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bones88

IF-Stunnerz

bones88

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
I am loving HD.. Rati was the solo reason as to why I watched this show.. but now I am loving the storyline and all the characters too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-RH-..Cinderella...Silent.Dreamer

-RH-

-RH-

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
it is your choice .you want to see or not...

..Cinderella...

-RH-

-RH-

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bones88

I am loving HD.. Rati was the solo reason as to why I watched this show.. but now I am loving the storyline and all the characters too.

i also like hitler didi show.never miss any episode .rati ,sumit,other character is impressive us

..Cinderella...

Ridhi.

IF-Rockerz

Ridhi.

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
i guess the solo reason for this confusion is main male lead,change the actor and get better resultsLOL

-Pri.RP-

-Pri.RP-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-RS-

IF-Dazzler

-RS-

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
For me Rati was the sole reason to watch HD.She is a fantastic actress.I will continue just for her.
  Frankly neither the title or the remaining characters except Indira-ishaan are appealing to me.But still want to be patient bcoz Rati would have selected this project if this has some uniqueness.I am strongly wishing for the a male lead.I have no prob with rishi but somehow feeling something missing in the show.
  Girl running the family is not a unique concept on television.We have Preeto on imagine and Radha ki betiyaan and other shows where the leads are not really serious but accept everything with a smile.Serious female leads we have in movies and all.
 So cv's must make efforts to have hatke things and drama in the show .That keep audience struct to HD.If not the show willnot be able to do ratings.
  I am watching this show only.I have been waiting for rati since closure of mjht.May be if i get Arjun show,i will watch that too.
 I wish tht show as per the articles,and fans wish it remains unique and does well and be  ahit show.

Edited by sireeluvarti - 15 November 2011 at 11:39pm

-Pri.RP-

Meeph

IF-Sizzlerz

Meeph

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
@ all

i gues it is the main lead.
lol,but i dont wanna stop watchin it.I LOVE RATI yaar.Best hai woh!!

Haye guys,cant a miracle happen!!
yeh bunda Arjun bijlani se replace hojaaye aur something..i would leave everything for this one drama.lol

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.