Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien
Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

India-Forums

MKKPB WU !4th November 2011

jacinta_91 Goldie
jacinta_91
jacinta_91

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
pls dont mind..i do the written update..the update haven been post..updaters dont bash me pls...i just want to help..

episode starts with mrs kaushik scolding lovely saying ur such an idiot..how can u do like that...mr kaushik intervenes and says that oh how would she know what to buy..because she has nvr bought it before...so what wrong with that..mrs kaushik says no its our fault..i shouldnt had ask lovely to buy the vegetables,,she continues...by saying to lovely what an idiot..then she calls gehna to see what vegetables needed take it and the rest give it back...gehna says okey mother..then the nosy neighbour aarti intervenes by saing to mr and mrs kaushik...oh mr kaushik what do i tell you,when lovely was buying the vegetables..so all the women and men were looking at her..she continues by saying that she look liked was going to buy all the vegetables...she also add that whats her fault in it when lovely is so rich before marriage...how would she know what vegetables,lentils to buy or not buy or what the price...lovely shakes her head ..aarti continues saying that she must have never done work in her house before..right she looks at lovely...mrs kaushik becomes angry and states to aarti  u shouldnt interfere in our household matters..you understand...aarti says ya ya  kakisa..whatever u think might be correct but the question is when all your sons ..infront of the house doing nonense..how are you going to avoid that...lovely looks shocked..mrs kaushik also shocked thinking what does she meant...so all the other daughter in law too...mrs kaushik ask aarti..what do you want say??tell straight to the point..aarti syas yes kakisa..now ill come to the point...i feel so ashamed to tell what happened..she continues..ur eldest son utkarsh ..was dancing and doing nonense with his wife that also in front of everybody..she says donno what had happened to all of them..gehna looked shocked so does lovely ,mr kaushik and all...ria stated but bhabhi when did she she all this??nimmi states..i really dont know..she says we are dead..mr kaushik continues..so what wrong with that...they are husband and wife right not girlfreind boyfreind..if they walk together...so what wrong with that..he says..u should also do that..aarti interves and says kakasa..u do what u feel ..who am i to say anything...mrs kaushik becomes angry and says..look aarti..i wont stand against a word of my family..ria nimmi and lovely smiles...and mrs kauhsik says..i dont want to hear any of ur nonense now...Go get out from her..aarti starts crying and says ya ya..kakisa..what u want to say u say..but one fine day..i ll prove my words..aarti goes away from there...mrs kaushik says..this aarti will nvr changed..ill have to do smotheing about her..lovely agrees with that..mrs kaushik leaves..and lovely says this is the right tyme..to talk about the birthday party to mother...mrs kaushik enters the room and complains..everday there smth new happening in this house...lovely comes and ask can i come in..mrs kaushik says come..and continues..what do u have to say somemore..lovely says mother i know...buying the vegetables..i did alot of mistakes...and for this mistake i want to ask forgiveness..she ads that i dont have any experience in buying vegetables..but i promise i will learn it fast..and i wont give u any reason to complain...mrs kaushik says..look that is all fine...but the way u keep repeating ur mistakes..its getting very long...and i think u wanna beat other by keep on doing mistakes..and i am tired of hearing sorry everyday...lovely looks sad and says..so kther are we not going to celebrate babli birthday??? mrs kaushik replies..u dont have to think about it..i will celebrate bablis birthday very nicely...and i have keep prayers in the house...lovely intervense and  says..i know..i mean i know that and i was saying we should celebrate it in a correct way...mrs kaushik says..what are you trying to say???lovely says..mother i wont go agains you..butjust wanted to tell u that after the prayers we want to keep a small birthday party..this will bring a lot of happiness in the kids..mrs kaushik says..r u in your mind lovely??look u dont dare give that kind of stupid idea infront of me..and i have said to you earlier..dont think about the kids...i know what is good or bad for the kids..u understand...and she says ..u go ..i want to rest..lovely walks and says..for the kids happiness..i would do anything..she continues and says..i shall talk to the sister in laws 1...mrs kaushik then says..dont know why this girl is going against all the rules...lovely talks to all the sister in laws..and finally goes to gehna..and tells her bhabhi ..lucky is so sad these days..atleast for his sake say yes..lovely says pls...gehna says okey..all are happy and then lovely says..in an hour we shall meet in my room...for the birthday planning...scene shifts to lovely rooms..lovely close th dooor and all the sis in law are waiting and looked tensed...lovely says so bhabhi are you ready...simran ask what the plan??..lovely says bhabhi..hearing this pls dont get angry but withou telling mother i have decided to have a birthday party for babli..all look shocked..gehna says..without mother..nimmi intervenes and says how can this happen??lovely syas bhabhi dont panicked..we will have dad also with us...but we will have to gain trust from our husbands...lovely says to gehna..bhabhi especially utkarsh bhaiya..gehna asks...lovely how sure are you dad will be with us...lovely syas i am confident that dad will be with us...but are you with me or not..all the sisterin laws look at each other...ria says..dadji will obviously be with us..ria says yes...and lovely intervens and says bhabhi we are doing this for the children sake right...and she says..is it wrong for a mother to think of her children...ria says..gehna bhabhi one u have commited u should u go back in words right..we are together..we can definely to this together...finally all the bhabhis agreed...lovely says to the camera..from tmrw onwards we can start planning the birthday party..and our children will get all the happiness the deserved...and especially lucky..he will get over from depression...scene shifts at night..lovely talks to karthik...i need to tell u smth important...karthik says go ahead...karthik says seeing your face..there is smth big u want to say..lovely says...realx..i have thought something...smth big and u know the bhabhis are all with me...karthik says all the bhabhis are with you..lovely nods her head...karthik says..u have thought smth ,,,very big..now what did you think ..lovely ask why are u so shocked??karthik says..no i am not shocked but exicted..to know what happen...bhabhis are with u so i wanna know what happening..lovely says..we are planning for babli suprise birthday party..karthik says...u are getting ready for the praparations...lovely says ya... and karthik says the bhabhis are with you..lovely says ya..all of them...scenes shifts to gehna talking to utkarsh and utkarsh says..how can think about that..when u know that mother will be very angry..and as far as our daughter..she growing up like all us grew up.. within the rules...and if her birthday is celbrated like how every year is celebrated..so its doesnt make a different..anyways..this party idea..is lovely idea isn it..gehna says..sa..this is true that all this years it has been like that with the kids...but now tymes have changed..now every house has birthday party...cake will be cut..if it happens in oir house for bablis birthday..she will feel good...all the kids will fell good especially lucky..he looks so sad now days..i cant stand his sadness anymore..dont u want to see babli happy...utkarsh thinks...scenes shifts to ria and aditya..aditya says yes..i am with u..its a great idea..and i think that dad will be with us...ria says u are with us..so i am happy...then its shifts to simran and shivnendu..shivnendu says..yes simran..its an great idea/\..lovely idea is great but just a bit scared that mother might get angry...simran says..u dont worry..we will take of it..and u think when our anu finds out that he birthday will be celebrated..he will so happy...shivnendu says yes u r right... scene shifts to bittu and nimmi..bittu says aree wah ji wah..such a big news...by god nimmi devi ji i wont be able keep in my stomach..i will definetly tell it out..nimmi says no no bittuji make sure no body comes to know about it...mimmi says..u know who are we doing it for right..bittu ji says who...nimmi says..we are giving the kids a suprise...and u know how we give suprise ...bittuji says..how do we give suprise nimmidevi ji..nimmi says..shouldnt tell one..then bittuji says wah ji wah.. scene shifts to karthik and lovely again ..karthik says look lovely..whatever you do..do it carefully...hope there is no problem..and u will be alone geting punishment...he continues..see lovely i trust you...but if there is a problem again...mother will nvr beleive in you again...lovely says u dont worry..i have a way that will make mother agree..karthik says a way..he says who??lovely says,my best freind..karthik says tanya..lovely says no..i am talking about dad...lovely continues..he is my best freind..karthik ask since when he became ur best freind,,lovely its a secret ..i wont tell..now i am going...karthik says oh god..hope now my lovely wont be in trouble..pls god...

Precap..nimmi says to dad that i brought sweets for u...dad says leave it..now i know why am i getting all the attention sudenlly...all looked shocked

all the daughters in law bring delicious food infront of mr kaushik...mr kaushik look shock...ria says..dadji hot hot pakode..just for you...mr kaushik takes it..simran says..bapuji..laddoo also got..take it..gehna..says bapusa..i cant give u much but i will give u 1 mirchi ki pakoode...mr kaushik enjoyed the food...ria ask..how is it??mr kaushik says..its delicious..he says..today my daughters have make me happy and satisfied...he also adds..that your father has great choice in food...and i love good food..lovely intervens and says because u r the only1 who understand our feelings...ria says..take more dad ..take more...mr kaushik ask now tell me..do u want smth from me???because behind mrs kaushik back..gehna bahu is giving me all these food..lovely says..no no father is not like that..we want a small favour from u...mr kaushik ask what??lovely says for babli birthday party..u pls talk to mrs kaushik...mr kaushik starts coughing and ask for water...
nimmi says to dad that i brought sweets for u...dad says leave it..now i know why am i getting all the attention sudenlly...all looked shocked..lovely says..father wont u do this much for us...mr kaushik..ask why always..u want to put me in  trouble..dont u worry for me...ria..gehna nimmi says no no bapuji..its not like that..in this house only u can talk to mother..mr kaushik agrees...this idea of urs is great.. and all the daughters in laws happy...he also adds..the children will be happy especially lucky...who looks gloomy..ria says..see i told u dadji loves us..lovely says..look our work is done...mr kaushik says..u dont have to be so happy...nimmi says..so u didnt say yes..mr kaushik says i didt even say i will talk to ur mom in law...he adds i know ur mom more that u do...and i know that her rules is more inportant than anything else...she can stay hungry but can nvr changed her rules..lovely says bapuji cant u do this much for ur grandchildren...ria says aleast try and see pls..swear upon this pakode...mr kaushik agrees...i will talk to ur mom in law..when she comes home from her prayers.. then...gehna says okey..mr kaushik says if she dont agree then???lovely says..if not i have another plan absoutely ready...all the other daughters in law looks shocked..and says plan??lovely says yes..ria starts feeding mr kaushik and mr kaushik think i have said yes but how am i going to do it???

precap...all inside kitchen while mr kaushik tries talking to mrs kaushik

mrs kaushik comes back from satsang /prayers and complain there is so much traffic in jaipur...nimmi ask how is the prayers..mrs kaushik says it was good..and ask gehna get tea for her...and also tells her that did u inform the panditji what things needed for the prayers...gehna says yes mother...lovely says..bhabhi if we stay around dad he wont able to talk..gehna tell says yes and calls all he rest of the sis in law to go in the kitchen..they all and and take peak from the kitchen...while signals to mr kaushik to telll.. mrs kaushik looks and thinks..episode ends

precap for tmrw..lovely telling to ria we need cake candles and balloon and suddenly they hear mrs kaushik ask what is this all albout...everyone look shocked

thanks for reading..this is my first time doing a written update..sorry for any mistakes...Sleepy

Edited by jacinta_91 - 16 November 2011 at 12:01am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AMSTmilwebSportsFreakArvifanMamanaHeenap.LovelyDreamer.naj7

.LovelyDreamer. Coolbie
.LovelyDreamer.
.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Thanks for the written update yaar... love it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jacinta_91

jacinta_91 Goldie
jacinta_91
jacinta_91

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
ur welcome..

.LovelyDreamer.

SportsFreak Senior Member
SportsFreak
SportsFreak

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Thank you for the awesome written update

jacinta_91

jacinta_91 Goldie
jacinta_91
jacinta_91

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
ur welcome...
rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Thanks.
jacinta_91 Goldie
jacinta_91
jacinta_91

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
ur welcome..:)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index