Hitler Didi

Ishaan's behavior with Indira is really bad:(

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Shreyacool

Goldie

Shreyacool

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Ishaan is being very rude to Indira. And not only he but also the sister mandira. Indira is strict and she doesnt want her family members to go against her rules, but whatever she does she does it for the good of her family. How can a family be so ungrateful & insensitive towards her. Its sad that Indira takes soo much trouble for them & they dont acknowledge her sacrifices atall.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-Parilovenupuranne_shirley-RH-Hunk101Shona_Mayurmygaby-RS-sreevijayanM1s5_5unsh1n3arshi_karish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ishaan's behavior with Indira is really bad:(" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-roshnee-

IF-Rockerz

-roshnee-

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
agreed. its really sad.

neetusidhu

Goldie

neetusidhu

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
yea i wish they would try to understand indira a little bit more...poor indira nobody gives to shit about her they only use her for there financial needs...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shona_Mayur

-RS-

IF-Dazzler

-RS-

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
All her hardwork is a gutter waste .Her family so insensitive to Indira.I feel sorry for the poor girl.I think this carelessness made Indira lose her pretty ,sweet smile.

sreevijayan

IF-Rockerz

sreevijayan

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
u r rite dear...

-Pari

-Pari

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
agree with u dear...
i was so emotional..
poor indu.

Shona_Mayur

Goldie

Shona_Mayur

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
I completely agree...i mean what the heck?? the freaking brother is useless and you're ticking the only person who can support you damn it!! and you're not even grateful...ok Ishaan is a kid but what about others...are they all idiots??? ugghh!

Hunk101

Goldie

Hunk101

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Hmm thats really sad. No wonder Indira has lost in her social lifeUnhappy All the family members are such nautanki and so ungrateful. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.