dreamymoon thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Dear Friends,

would any of u please let me know whether Armando was really so bad in original story or T & D r making Armaan such a villain just to make the story more dramatic? when did armando fall in love with Betty?....with her bad look or when she got changed?  How much the story is deviated from original one?

have a request, if u don't know the fact then please don't make me confused with ur imagination. I expect a real answer from all of u. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
hi dreamymoon, welcome to the forum.. From what I know, he falls for the ugly Betty and he is not as villianous as Armaan.. T & D have gone too far  from the original script..
ides thumbnail
welcome dreamy moon😊....Armando was not portrayed as negative a character as Armaan but then Armaan Suri is.............as we like to call him A.S.(S)πŸ˜‰
*Anjali* thumbnail
welcome to the forum dreamymoon πŸ€—
Morgoth thumbnail

Welcome Dreamymoon!

Armando of BLF was not as villainous as Armaan is in JJKN. He actually cared about Betty and even felt guilty at times. Also, he worried about his company Ecomoda (Gulmohur).

Unfortunately, NOW nothing can be done to salvage Armaan's character. If Jassi ends up with him in the end, the series will be a complete flop.

ritu thumbnail
Indian public won't accept jassi with armaan, if this kind of an end is shown it will give a bad impression on the society, someone who is bad and evil comes out to be a winner, leaving a good person suffering. So if T & D want to give us a successful show they should come out with a love story that is more honest than the relation between purab & jassi or they should not think of ending the story with armaan and jassi getting married.😑
jammy thumbnail

Righto !! Mystica.

In the mean time welcome dream moon and keep your fingers crossed for your beloved Jassi.

Jammy.

dreamymoon thumbnail

Hello friends,

thank u very very much for ur response! ya..it's really so sad that T&D has changed Armando's character & made him villain. I do agree with Ritu, mystica & others that Jassi should now end up with Purab & that's what she is going to do. Armaan can't come out of his villanious  role throughout the show or better to say directors want him to remain as a villain as Purab has got much popularity. 

pj04 thumbnail
actually there is still hope for armaan though not on original tracks, he transforms and realizes life is not a game, he starts to devlop some sort of affection for mallika (she is the most misunderstood and unfairly dealt character in my opinion)and decides to stick to his commitment for gulmohar and everybody is happy. i mean he is good-looking, rich ,smart, his attitude problems get solved....he ends up with a beautiful, rich,successful ,woman who is madly in love with him forever and who tends to overlook all his faults and is  from similar social and family background.what more could a man ask for??Edited by pj04 - 19 years ago
manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow.... Good point pj πŸ˜‰. I agree Armaan still have a chance to get better and have a better end for him in this serial... that is to get Mallika in the end!!πŸ˜†