Chaahoon Bhi - ArHi One Shot

MysticalRealm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Chaahoon Bhi

He had finally made her his. He was ecstatic, but his face was devoid of any emotion. This irked her to a great extent, but she remained composed. All the best she tried, she completely failed at trying to remove the anxiety off of her face. He knew her too well to even think that she wasn't ready. She had been waiting for this since he can remember, it was always him that was the shy and somewhat reluctant one. It wasn't like he didn't feel good when he was with her in that sense, he was just afraid that he may cross his lines. She knew that is what he was scared about; breaking her trust in him. She knew that whatever he did was because he loved her! Loving her was all that he did in his life other than glare at people who pissed him off and making the best designs in all of India. She knew him better than he knew himself. She knew his thoughts before he even thought them. That is why they are meant to be. They both have been together ever since he had saved her from almost losing her 'izzat'. If that day wouldn't have happened, they both would've still despised each other, but destiny had other plans.

"ARNAVJI" Khushi screamed as he approached her with that evil smirk upon his face. Khushi always knew something was not right about this man, and today all her doubts had been cleared. He was obsessed over her, he just wanted to devour her body. She had no idea why she called out for that "lard governor" but he was all she could think of.

Arnav was by chance passing by that alley when he saw her holding on to her duppata. He instantly knew something was amiss, until he saw a man trying to crush the innocent soul with his body. He had already stripped his shirt off, and was attempting to push Khushi's duppata off. Arnav's Khushi's duppata off. Arnav Singh Raizada raged at his simple act and charged like a bull to the man whom he recognized to be his jiju. That moment all the respect he had for that man vanished into the thick air as he realized that he was trying to rape his Khushi. The woman who so irritatingly brought a little bit of khushi and brightness in his life.

His anger only increased as he saw tears in his Khushi's eyes. Arnav had never seen her this frightened. As his fist did the talking between him and Shyam, Khushi's eyes became full of pride. Pride for the fact that she realized soon enough that Arnav was always going to be the man for her. No matter how many times she will put herself into danger, he will always come to save her. Her own Superhero. She had realized on the spot that she can admire and love no other man than the "lard governor" himself. The nonchalant Khushi Kumari Gupta had fallen in love with Arnav Singh Raizada.

Arnav continued to punish his so - called jiju when Khushi came and stopped him.

"Arnavji, spare him, or else you'll kill him"

"Let me do this once and for all Khushi, he has betrayed my sister and has done horrible things to my love. "

Arnav had not realized what he had said until later, but Khushi had been dumbfounded on the spot. Her superhero loved her back, or had she just imagined all this?

Arnav had turned around and forced her in an embrace while Shyam moaned on the ground. Arnav pressed himself deep in Khushi as she had sobbed in his comforting embrace. Arnav only pressed her closer, he didn't even want to know if Khushi knew him, he just wanted to know if she was okay. Only he knew how shaken she could be from this incident. Abruptly he let go of her and went to go call the police. When he had returned, he saw her devastated on the ground crying is hysterical sobs. Only Arnav knew how to control himself from breaking down in front of her as well. He didn't know what will bring his Khushi back, until he touched her shoulder.

She had simply stuffed her face in his chest and murmured how much she loved him. She believed it was not loud enough for him to hear, but he could decipher her thoughts, than her murmurs are too easy. Arnav held onto her as tight as possible to try to squeeze all of his touch out of her. He had spoiled his Khushi's innocence, and he was going to make sure he gets the greatest punishment.

Still in their embrace, Khushi fell sound asleep. Arnav had carried her to his room when he noticed the scratch marks on her arm. His body had stiffened as he remembered the scene a few minutes ago. He had silently chuckled at how he made her forget everything around him. When he was with her, he was no where else. He loved her to madness and he had made sure to tell her in his own way. It was only then that he realized that he had sort of already confessed.

He had gently placed a soft kiss on her forehead before slipping into bed with her. During their course of resting their eyes, Arnav's arm had managed to find its way around her tiny waist as her face had found warmth in his chest. She gently awoke with a smile on her face as she saw her new favourite thing in front of her sleeping his heart's desire. Khushi loved this man so much she wanted to kiss him endless, but that is not what was expected of her sanskaars and she decided against it. Arnav soon awoke to her playing with his hair and he felt heavenly when he saw her smile. He knew she was strong, he knew she was trying her level - best into forgetting whatever had happened. He knew that he shouldn't bring back the memories. Instead of being flustered at her actions, he cupped her face and let her stroke his hair. He knew he wouldn't object and went on to place tiny kisses on his bare chest. Arnav was had been shocked at her boldness and as his manliness rose at her contact he became more and more aware of their situation. He had muffled a groan when she bit his neck. He hastily pushed her under him as he Had devoured her lips. Feeling his manliness on her stomach she had initially blushed, but she ignored it as he did wonders to her mouth. She gently opened her mouth to allow him to claim her as their tongues danced with each other. He couldn't believe this was happening, as it was only yesterday when she was about to be raped. The images of yesterday had flooded back to him as he softly parted. He thought their closeness was incorrect, he thought he couldn't take advantage of her vulnerability like this until she had pushed herself upon him urging him on.

Soon enough, Arnav had realized that whatever had to be said, was now.

"Khushi," he had whispered between her kisses.
"Khushi Kumari Gupta, I have fallen madly and deeply in love with you."
As soon as he said that, Khushi had stopped and looked him in his eyes. She had shied down after saying, " And isn't it obvious that I do too?" her simple question made Arnav want to take her at the spot, but he composed himself and gave her another short kiss showing her how much he appreciated her.

Today was the day that he had made her Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada. Everyone knew that he was the one who barely ever talked, and today as he wanted to pour his heart out to her, he couldn't instead he explained to her how much he wanted to tell her how happy he is that she is finally his in the society's eyes.

"Khushi, chaahoon bhi toh main kaise kahoon, saari jo baatein dil keh ta hai? Lehar sapno ke kaise ginoo? Dariya behta hi rehta hai. Keh rahi hai kya yeh suno meri khaamoshiyaa... Raat se hai lambi kahin dil ki yeh daastaan... Kasein kahoon? Tumse mujhe yeh kehna tha, voh kehna tha humdum. Ho saamne toh kya kahoon kya kehna tha humgum. Kaise yeh jazbaat hai.? Is dil mein toh din raat hai. Hoton pe kyun aane se yeh sharmaate hai? Aakhon pe kyun yeh harghadi aajaate hai? Chaahoon bhi toh kaise kahoon?"

This was too much for Khushi, although these were the lyrics from her current favourite song, she knew he meant them from his heart. She knew that this was his way of telling her how much he wants to scream out to her that he loves her. Khushi simply expressed her gratitude by leaning her forehead against is in the sweetest way ever.

Soon enough they had begun what a suhaag raat is for.

This was how Khushi and Arnav became hardcore haters to hardcore lovers who just couldn't seem to get enough of eachother.

Guys, this is my interpretation of IPKKNM main characters. This is my first time writing on ArHi so I really hope you enjoy it.
I also don't mean for anyone to be offended by the content of sexuality. I am not putting a warning because I am 14 and am comfortable writing it, then there may be many people who are comfortable reading it.
I also have taken Arnav's dialogue from the song "Chahoon Bhi" from the movie Force. Although the lines are said by a female, I felt they would be perfect for Arnav's character in this One - Shot.
Please do leave your views! It really motivates me! If you are like me who barely have time, please just press the LIKE button!

Lastly, please do not copy. This is copyrighted.

- Jinil B. (Jinszy)

P. S. I apollogize for any spelling errors, I didn't really have much time to proofread.Edited by Klutszy_KaShian - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WittyKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
For a first timer, this is amazing! for a 14 yr old, ...hmmm...girl, what are you reading ?😳😉😉

I for one, thoroughly enjoyed it!

keep it up and PM me when you update or write more hot and spicy stuff!!!
littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow... that was AWESOME!!
you are too good!!
illa8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ff =)      
MysticalRealm thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vsc94

For a first timer, this is amazing! for a 14 yr old, ...hmmm...girl, what are you reading ?😳😉😉

I for one, thoroughly enjoyed it!

keep it up and PM me when you update or write more hot and spicy stuff!!!

Hey!
Thank you so very much!
Truly it means so much for the appreciation!

Just going to clarify, this is not my first time writing, it was just my first time writing on ArHi!
And yes, I am fourteen soon to be fifteen, and I have read nothing much except for many fan fictions on IF.

Thanks once again, and yes I will PM you!
MysticalRealm thumbnail
Originally posted by: littlemoi

wow... that was AWESOME!!

you are too good!!

Thank you thank you!
MysticalRealm thumbnail
Originally posted by: illa8

awesome ff =)      

Thanks! :)
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice one Jinszy!!
Very well written.
Age is but a number, and talent has no age!
So keep writing.
😊
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
loved it dear...awesomeness