India-Forums

USA Update: Monday, March 07

samir_soni Goldie
samir_soni
samir_soni

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 2:40am | IP Logged

At the poolside: Bunny introduces Chetan with her friend Preeti and he starts flirting as usual, " Your name should be Pretty, not Preeti……………………..You are very beautiful". The girl scolds her friend and runs away. Aditya tells Deepu that they will pretend to see nothing. As Chetan sits beside them, Adi offers him a beer and Deepu goes, "Humne kuch nahin dekha". Adi stops him and asks why did the girl run away? Deepu goes, "But, tune to kaha tha nahin kehne ke liye!" Embarrassed Adi quickly repeats his question. Chetan gets up and asks his friends if he has some wrinkles. Friends reply, "No". Then he takes off his hat and asks if his hair has turned gray and gets the same answer, "No". He goes crazy and asks if his breath stinks. Hearing another NO, he quickly smells his armpits and goes, "Why? Why? Why? Why did the girl run away from me?" Adi asks, what girl as if he doesn't know anything and Deepu adds, "Humne…………………………………………." As Chetan leaves crazily, Adi asks Deepu what to do now, they haven't found any other girls. Then he decides to ask for Avantika's advice. The way he says that, it makes Deepu stare at him. As he begins to open his mouth, Adi stops him, "Don't even think Avantika could be my photo-frame girl".

Chetan pours all his beauty supplements on his bed and applies one after another. After he's done with it, he looks at the mirror and guess what? He is looking like a clown.

Adi asks Avantika, what could be wrong with that girl. "Bad breath or under arm odor". "Chetan?" Adi nearly screams. Avantika tells him not to worry, "I have seen a lot in life. What we need today, we don't even touch tomorrow and the next day is the end of our life", as a little kid hears. He seems to memorize the whole line and planning to use it somewhere. Deepu is shown eating chips as 2 meet him. She takes the chips packet from Deepu's hand and starts eating while talking, "We need a strong woman. Who is hard to deal with. It'll make Chetan busy and he'll overcome his feelings for Simone (So, they won't bring her back L) "I am pleased to see friends like you. You guys feel so much about Chetan. If you could find 2 girls at the same time, our job will be easier". "But, where to look for a girl?", Adi confusedly asks. "Don't worry, I will look for a girl", Deepu replies. "You!", Adi with a big! mark on his face. Avantika assures him that he is no less. But he better be careful.

A guy comes and scolds that little kid for leaving his works. "I don't like to do these. I want to go to the school", the kid replies. (poor soul L) The guy tells him there's no need for school and the world is not as simple as he thinks. "I know……………………….(He repeats Avantika's line and leaves). The man stands speechless.

In Bunny and Preeti's room. Preeti asks Bunny if she was talking to Chetan about her. Bunny asks it's not like that. She thought Chetan is shy, so Preeti should talk with him, but it turned out the opposite thing as Chetan came to her. "So you guys were talking about me!", Preeti says angrily. "No, yaar, he was just asking for your name and you don't have to worry. Actually he was interested in me", bunny says. "If he is interested in you, he could have asked for your name". At this point, Bunny gets irritated and says no guy will look sat a girl like her. So she doesn't have to worry. As she protests, Bunny tells Preeti she is too simple to be simple. Preeti denies to eat and lies down. Bunny gives up and leaves for the dinner hall.

Chetan is sitting at one end of the bed wearing a bathrobe. The room is dark. Adi and Deepu are trying to sleep. Suddenly, Chetan murmurs, "Everyday starts fresh…………………………" "Kew? You think that girl won't run away from you tomorrow?", Adi goes. "You want her to run again?", Deepu adds. "No I an thinking what could be wrong with me", Chetan replies helplessly; "Smell my underarms, plz". As Adi and Deepu disagree, he says in a sad tone, "friends definitely could do that". Adi and Deepu get up; suddenly turn the light on and screams. Chetan's cheeks are bright red. " The packet was reading, 'apply once and remove it after 20 minutes', but I decided to apply as much as 3 days and kept it for one hour", Chetan says. The guys burst into laughter!

The 'crazy for Deepu'girl lying in bed with a fat baldy guy. He gets up and dials her home number. As she asks what to do with that number, he replies, he is gonna tell her family about it. She stops him and assures him that she's only his.

Next Morning. Deepu is enjoying a drink as he sees that crazy girl coming toward him. It scares him. The girl comes closer and touches his lips, then his face with her fingers. Remember, that little kid? He is watching the whole scene. After she leaves, Deepu remembers they need a girl to hook up Chetan and decide to use her.

Preeti tells Bunny (taking a shower) to come quickly, she is very hungry. Chetan rings the bell and she opens the door. In a second, she closes it and Chetan has to ring the bell again. "I don't want kids", she says in a scared tone as she opens the door a little bit. "Kids", Chetan gets surprised, "Is your friend in?" Preeti replies, "Why? Am I too simple for you?" "No, you are too complicated. Just want a cream for my rashes". This time she lets him in. As Chetan sits close and asks if 2 of them could talk in some quite place, she picks up the plate in front of her to stop him from getting closer. Bunny comes out of the bathroom wearing only a towel. As Chetan sees her, he screams and Preeti covers his eyes. Bunny hurriedly wears a bath rob and asks Chetan what brings him here.

Adi and Avantika. She replies, teachers are on a strike today as Adi asks for today's lesson on life. Then, she points at a girl and asks what he thinks about her. "How would I know?", Adi replies confused. "One needs to understand his feelings for that", she says. "What's in your mind?", Adi goes. We were shown Adi's photo frame with her picture in it. At that time, a girl called Puji comes to the poolside wearing a swimsuit. As Adi looks at her, her mother taunts him for that and advises the girl to put on her bikini. She leaves and comes back in a while. By that time, Avantika leaves shyly and Chetan joins Adi. He tells Adi how difficult it is to deal with Preeti. Adi points at Puji and tell him to go for her. Chetan looks, but only sees Puji's mother. "That Aunty?!?", Chetan asks. Adi doesn't get the point and starts talking. The mother finds them and starts yelling as Chetan says, "Oh! I wish she could know we are looking at her, not at her daughter". "What? You want that lady! I am talking about Puji". Chetan understands this time and agrees.

Edited by samir_soni - 07 March 2005 at 2:49am

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
tnx 4 da update!Big smile
shital Groupbie
shital
shital

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 8:11pm | IP Logged

thanks a lot

shital