Dream Studio [C] First Step. - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Princess_Khushi

Lolzzz Yes! Lately you have not be commenting on anything πŸ˜‘ but am so so happy to see your response here! πŸ€—

Lolzz yea beginner.. thnx hun.. 

Yup. I can do much better I know. But I was like doing more than 3 things while making this so... πŸ˜³ Hehe uhmm let's say YES since thanksgiving break is soon.  Love, request kar de. But M new at AVI so bear with the ugliness πŸ˜³

Idhaar post karu ya phir PM karu? Aur u can guess on whom i can request by seeing my signature! Hope you don't hate them lolllzzz πŸ˜†
Waise aaj didi ji ko bada thanks-shanks bola jaa raha hai...maine toh socha tha ki tum dono humesha fight karti ho 🀣
Originally posted by Bidz_cutegal

Idhaar post karu ya phir PM karu? Aur u can guess on whom i can request by seeing my signature! Hope you don't hate them lolllzzz πŸ˜†
Waise aaj didi ji ko bada thanks-shanks bola jaa raha hai...maine toh socha tha ki tum dono humesha fight karti ho 🀣

It's up to you. Ha-ha If you want peeps to see your request them post it here πŸ˜³ haha yea! I guessed long time ago. Nahh HC is okay and I dont really know the girl.. πŸ˜‰

ha-ha ofcourse! When compliments, I take them! N m this better only cuz I was watching her make stuff πŸ˜³
Originally posted by AquaBluez17

res

editt

Im not going to tell you to add me to the pm list cuz I will be honestly offended if I am not on there alradyπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Luv the work girl. You always put yourself down but your work is always top notch!!!! Amazing as always!!

Make more stuff and pm me.

Happy that you finally found the time to open this!πŸ‘πŸ‘
Good job SillyπŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ₯³

About time!!! How many tmes do I have to tell you to edit? πŸ˜‘

Oh is that so? Then M SURELY NOT adding you. dare me πŸ˜ƒ 

Ha-ha. Thnx dummy.. but this isn nothing compared to all the other siggie makers on this sire. 

I will but on whom? πŸ˜³ n dont say arhi.. already have something for yu on them.. 

haha yea 1 year time was worth it πŸ˜³ 
Mujhe naa samajh mein nahi aa raha ki kitna timing du cuz the whole part is so damn cute😳 Watch it and make an avi on any scene you like (special mention: mohan pulls kastur closer to him twice or he shouts to wake up the family members) πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zzY65KH5KtE#![/YOUTUBE]

When will I get the avi? Mere liye special facility hona chahiye naa πŸ˜› Iss liye bohot jaldi banadena, if possible aaj hi banaade πŸ˜†
^^ bidzie, let me watch it and then decide... uhmm i was going to type up one of the ff's but will see... nyways, you want like avi icon or like  the size avi in your signature? 

^^ bidzie, let me watch it and then decide... uhmm i was going to type up one of the ff's but will see... nyways, you want like avi icon or like  the size avi in your signature? 

make the avi in the size that i have in my signature...the first avi size!
Congrats on ur new shopπŸ₯³ loveee ur creations on the first page❀️.. looking forward to seeing ur creationsπŸ˜ƒ

About time!!! How many tmes do I have to tell you to edit? πŸ˜‘

Oh is that so? Then M SURELY NOT adding you. dare me πŸ˜ƒ 

Ha-ha. Thnx dummy.. but this isn nothing compared to all the other siggie makers on this sire. 

I will but on whom? πŸ˜³ n dont say arhi.. already have something for yu on them.. 

haha yea 1 year time was worth it πŸ˜³ 

AHH!! Offended Mya here! 😲😳
Add me asap or else !

Not true!! I saw tht banner! It was awesome!!

ARHI!! YOU DO!?!?!? OMG!! UPLOAD NOW!!!πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†

Yes 1 year does seem sufficient enough if I say so myselfπŸ˜‰
Khushiii..your creations are great πŸ€—
Congrats Badi πŸ₯³
Outstanding and Fantastic work Badi 😊
Badi u r the best.
All the best Badi πŸ‘πŸΌ