India-Forums

Astitva Ek Prem Kahani
Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

Grow up simran....

nivea Newbie
nivea
nivea

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 12:51am | IP Logged

...I think  its  high time  that simran  take s stock  of   the  realities in her  life.....

Agreed  that  life has  been consistently  grudging her the peace and  stability  she  deserves s o much....... but then  this is as real as  life  can  get  and  simran  needs  to  wake  up  and   rather  smell  the  roses........

Ideally she   should  start caring f or  Gudiya  as  another individual...and not look upon as another Aastha.....that  would  take  away the pain....

And of  course...ideally...both  simran and  Abhi  need  to  settle  down  now.....its  high time  the makers  brought this  serial to  it s conclusive  end.......so i wish   both of them  unite  together  an d take  care  of  Gudiya....

Just love  happy  endings .....Smile

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 4:39am | IP Logged

I agree that Astitva should now conclude its series!

For one, the story is becoming stale - even if you miss a few episodes, you still know whats going on when you tune in again!

Simran really does need to grow up - her interfering in everyone else's problems is becoming a tad bit tedious! She should sort out her own life by deciding what she really wants!

Saurabh (her dad) needs to let her go and make up her own mind. How much more can he interfere in her decisions?!?! He plays such nice roles in other movies/programmes, but here I cannot stand him! He is so self-righteous that he is borderline irritating! Angry

So all in all, in my humble opinion this annoyance should stop and Zee should bring in some other more refreshing serial.

na420 Groupbie
na420
na420

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 7:47am | IP Logged

ur right nivea cream Wink

its high time, they shud've stopped the series by now.... Astitva was a very different serial with a different concept (unlike the Saas bahu types), ppl liked it so much at the starting -it was considered the top hindi serial last year. but now they r just stretching it and decreasing their viewers.

Before i never missed any episode, but now just watch once or twice a week.

well we know Abhi and Simran r made for each other and they r gonna unite at the end, so i donno y they wanna just let the series go on and on.

Well i just hope they bring up the happy ending pretty soon!

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Actually, nivea... that's exactly what Ajai Sinha is planning to do... make her GROW UP into an old lady with greying hairWink... seems that the mental growing up is just not on unless the physical growing-up happens alongsideConfused
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top