Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: RafAholic

Bollywood awards are becoming a joke. New awards and new friggin categories every year, simply to please everyone. Paagalpan 
But thanks for posting the pics.

Actually these awards are based on the AUDIENCE'S VOTES. Not a joke IMO.
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Bips look so beautiful. She looked like the old days actresses. I loved akki's performance when he sat next to bips and john dancing with akki

vidya was good and retish and srk did some good jokes. kareena performed good

I wish deeps was there
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Didn't Ajay Devgn say once he wasn't going to attend award shows anymore? Then what is he doing here?
Originally posted by: allabtsrk

SRK and events and awards..really need a break...

Now, i am seriously thinking of leaving my childhood love and moving to my age actors...but none of them are interesting enough... Ranbir..i really find him overexpressive many times, Imran can't act ..can only look good like Katrina..Shahid is good but still something missing...I have started liking Farhan but then this Masand's blind item doesn't reflect good on him as a person...i mean really...how can one do this???

I feel just the same. Its just not the same with actors like Ranbir, Imran and Shahid. I cannot connect with them the way i always connected with the 3 khans and specially SRK. Biru, imran and shahid seem so common.. there is nothing special about them.. i don't think they will ever be able to hold my interest for yeearrss... i cannot imagine what bollywood would be like if it would be left in the hands of these actors..The newer actresses like deepika, sonam and anu are still entertaining.. somehow i wouldn't mind it if they replaced pri and bebo.. i don't think i will miss pri and bebo when they are gone..but in the newer male actros there is no one who is doing well consistently.. after khan..kumar..devgan batch.
Edited by LaDy_GaGa - 12 years ago
Micky_elle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

WTH..The best jodi award went to Salman and Kareena..they absolutely share no chemistry. ..anushka- ranveer or kat-Hrithik were better jodis or whatever that category is meant for!! Just watched a little of the show yesterday..the award categories were totally senseless...Akkis performance was mindblowing! But the show did not really keep me hooked..

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What lousy awards...And what was that... Adaa award... They shld have had one for nakraa, jalwaa, thumkaa...  

And SRK... The resident vaasi of all awards... Ok he may be entertaining, he may be the only superstar attending all the Tom Dick and Harry awards... I agree they need a superstar to grace the awards that way they grab eyeballs... But does he need to be awarded each time he lands up there... Big fat egos...Cant he just come and perform and entertain... He is even paid to attend these awards...
How hard is it for these superstars to grace the occasion and applaud someone else getting an award... Until then we will continue too see these lousy categories created just to pump up their egos...🥱

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I love SRK. When he was getting the award for Superstar, when yash told srk that he's getting younger...it kind of made me sad because srk is getting older. I do feel the same way as you do ladygaga...I hope he acts in a lead many years to come
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Himesh bhai wins the Superstar Song award for 'Teri Meri' from Bodyguard #SuperSTARAwards

Bodyguard wins again..this time for the Superstar Music category at the #SuperSTARAwards

Bodyguard...kya dialogue maara..kya award jeeta #SuperSTARAwards

Bodyguard wins the Superstar Movie of the year award at the #SuperSTARAwards

The Super Star Heroine award goes to none other than Katrina Kaif at the Airtel #SuperSTARAwards

The dabaang bodyguard Salman Khan wins the Airtel Super Star Hero award at the #SuperSTARAwards 

Go Body guard 👏😊.And yes Salman is a true Hero woohoo! You rock!😉👏

congo to Katrina on hers and others, but most importantly Salman 👏👏👏

Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
Ajay Devgn was at awards too.😲
They were so crappy.Watched'em for a bit...meh!
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: LaDy_GaGa

I feel just the same. Its just not the same with actors like Ranbir, Imran and Shahid. I cannot connect with them the way i always connected with the 3 khans and specially SRK. Biru, imran and shahid seem so common.. there is nothing special about them.. i don't think they will ever be able to hold my interest for yeearrss... i cannot imagine what bollywood would be like if it would be left in the hands of these actors..The newer actresses like deepika, sonam and anu are still entertaining.. somehow i wouldn't mind it if they replaced pri and bebo.. i don't think i will miss pri and bebo when they are gone..but in the newer male actros there is no one who is doing well consistently.. after khan..kumar..devgan batch.

AGREED AGREED. Sometimes I get turned off by SRK, I really do...and I feel like I should find a new fav...and then I turn to see all the other actors in BW...and I see no one who can legitly keep my interest for even a month, forget a whole year. Ranbir is a good actor and I like his movies, but I can't see myself going gaga over him and eagerly waiting for his flicks and him holding my interest for years.  Imran is a cutiepie but he's blahh...Shahid is decent but his career is f**ked up...Ranveer reminds me of SRK in some ways but something about him turns me off at the same time..Hrithik, Akki are blahh...I wish Ajay did more Zakhm, OUATIM type roles than these shitty shetty comedies and Singham nonsense..Sallu I used to love him almost 10 years back now his movies just don't excite me...Aamir...love his movies par I don't think I can ever be a huge fan of his...Saif is just about okay...versatile and good actor yeah..par I never really cared for him...

As for actresses, I'm so messed up over this 😆...I am genuinely bored of seeing Kareena, Katrina, and to a large extent Priyanka also..every time some new movie is discussed, these 3 are the contenders...more Kareena and Katrina though...hai BW mein yeh hi bachi kya? Yeah I never really liked Kareena or Katrina in the first place but I wasn't bored of them...these 3 just fail to excite me..but at the same time, I am not very fond of Deepika, Sonam, Sonakshi, Asin...I like Anushka but she keeps doing the same bubbly roles so unless she does something new I'll be very bored with her too...

on topic with the awards: LAME. I turned it on and some guy was asking SRK whether he dreams and I was like W*F? and turned it off...categories are lame and the winners even more lame..🥱🥱