Page   of 21
Page 2 Page 21

madhoo

Goldie

madhoo

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone,
I'm new to RBO and I realized that it's not on air anymore Cry 
Well, I'm watching this show from the beginning now and I must say that I am absolutely loving it!!!!
Anyway, I wanted to ask (this is probably a stupid question, but I still HAVE to ask): since Shanuk's romance is far tooo sweet, did anyone (or even them (Shanuk)) get diabetes (did I spelled that righ?) from watching them?
What I mean is that they are just WOW!!!  I have to tell you that I have seen many jodis but this jodi definately stands out!!!  When I'm watching them, it doesn't seem like they're just acting - their chemistry is so strong that, I don't know about anyone else but there are times when I get confused about whether they's just acting or is it real?!
And my goodness!!  They're... God!!  What's the word I'm looking for?!!!
Anyway, I know no one's going to reply or post anything to this post but I HAD to post this topic!!

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

yashusachin5shanaksan1simplysakshiSilpa_25neethurose_sweet_monika_aasangitasenguptaHarshIkaZaYaAnu80ABlank90-Deepali-sweetsuteBushraa.snigdhanagark.krithikaheer_85ktymafiya.-mesmerised-mystoryangelic_leena_3sudhareddySidNeeti-fanjyothi1989-Simple-purvi08RB81-YasharanArshi-destinylovetofeeees_CutieCute_DiehardYMfanbones88shanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did anyone...?" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanakyasharan

IF-Stunnerz

shanakyasharan

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
awww dear  trust me v all feel d same

a awarm wqelcome to u dear:)
\

yashun kt 2gether spell magic...anything they doin d name of acting is  magicEmbarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

madhook.krithikaBushraa.jyothi1989sudhareddy-Simple-destinyloveRB81The_May_Rose

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum MadhooSmile...And yes ShaNak are the best...Not only in romance, but any kind of scene...Be it serious or comic...YashAran's chemistry is just out of this world and no matter how much we talk about about it, there is a magic there which can't be explained in words...

See you later...

~May~

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

madhook.krithikaBushraa.-Simple-angelic_leena_3sudhareddyjyothi1989destinyloveRB81shanakyasharan

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

awww dear  trust me v all feel d same

a awarm wqelcome to u dear:)
\

yashun kt 2gether spell magic...anything they doin d name of acting is  magicEmbarrassed

Wow, Karishma...We almost posted shem tu shemApprove...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

madhook.krithikajyothi1989sudhareddyRB81shanakyasharan

shanakyasharan

IF-Stunnerz

shanakyasharan

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
yesh yesh may jaan...v all feel d same wen its yasharanLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

madhook.krithikasudhareddyjyothi1989destinyloveRB81The_May_Rose

afiya.

Goldie

afiya.

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Hey Madhoo, welcome to the forum!

I totally agree with you, there's just something special about Yasharan's chemistry :) Not to mention that both of them are phenomenal actors! :)

~Afiya :)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

madhook.krithikaBushraa.jyothi1989-Simple-destinyloveRB81The_May_Roseshanakyasharan

sudhareddy

IF-Dazzler

sudhareddy

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Welcome Madhoo. Shanak are best jodi . Yasharan creates magic together whether they do romantic, comedy or serious scenes.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

madhook.krithikaBushraa.RB81The_May_Roseshanakyasharan

madhoo

Goldie

madhoo

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Thank you everyone!!  They are (Shaunak), indeed, the best.  Did they ever won best jodi award?  I seriously hope so because they sooo deserve it.
Well this is silly but when I go to work now a days, I'm constantly thinking about them and I have this big smile on my face (which I dont even realize is there until someone gives me a weird look or something). 
All of you are right, they're the best - be it be their romance, their masti, their seriousness.  Although I haven't really seen any episodes yet where they're really seroius - I just finish watching the episode where Khanak finally say three magic words to Shaan in front of the whole family.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

yashusachin5shanaksan1HarshIkaZaYaBushraa.k.krithikajyothi1989SidNeeti-fan-Simple-sudhareddy_CutieCute_RB81destinyloveThe_May_Roseshanakyasharan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top