Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Rishi is Vidit's friend from US... (Page 2)

Its-My-Life Goldie
Its-My-Life
Its-My-Life

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibha_v_bhat

Hmmm u scared me. I thought u r sure the bro s dead. But mandira has a boyfriend n she s a mast maula doubt if she ll fall for someone

Pyaar andha hota hai serial main to kabhee bhee kisee se bhee hota hai.. Mandira likes rich guy so who knows LOLLOL .. chill .. sab aise hee assume kar rahe hai
prerna_agrawal Goldie
prerna_agrawal
prerna_agrawal

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
i think tht vinit is very much alive... he might have selected rishi as the bridegroom for indira... and he's here to make her fall for him... by the time vinit will come back to india... coz rishi seems to be quite rich... why the hell will he stay as a paying guest in such an area amidst such a family!!!!... 
brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
who said vineet is dead? is it an assumption...at first i was hoping rishi is her bro but then i was like who are u kidding.. its probably not.. now i don't know what to think of this rishi character!
Favouriteofall IF-Rockerz
Favouriteofall
Favouriteofall

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Rishi might be Vidit's friend but i don't think that Vidit is dead Confused
love_girish Senior Member
love_girish
love_girish

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
it makes a lot of sense. but he looks really good with indira. and he will change indira from being hitler to a kind person.
bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
yupp even I felt the same.. but not sure whether he is dead or aliveConfused the pre recorded msg is kinda of a confusing clue..
Nidz-JustForNBT Goldie
Nidz-JustForNBT
Nidz-JustForNBT

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Yar i think vineet is definitely dead. He dint come office, hes not at home. And rishi is afraid that indira will file missing report of vidit.
And vidit is dead coz of Rishi maybe

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index