Hitler Didi

Rishi is Vidit's friend from US... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Its-My-Life

Goldie

Its-My-Life

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibha_v_bhat

Hmmm u scared me. I thought u r sure the bro s dead. But mandira has a boyfriend n she s a mast maula doubt if she ll fall for someone

Pyaar andha hota hai serial main to kabhee bhee kisee se bhee hota hai.. Mandira likes rich guy so who knows LOLLOL .. chill .. sab aise hee assume kar rahe hai

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rishi is Vidit's friend from US... (Page 2)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prerna_agrawal

Goldie

prerna_agrawal

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
i think tht vinit is very much alive... he might have selected rishi as the bridegroom for indira... and he's here to make her fall for him... by the time vinit will come back to india... coz rishi seems to be quite rich... why the hell will he stay as a paying guest in such an area amidst such a family!!!!... 

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
who said vineet is dead? is it an assumption...at first i was hoping rishi is her bro but then i was like who are u kidding.. its probably not.. now i don't know what to think of this rishi character!

Favouriteofall

IF-Rockerz

Favouriteofall

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Rishi might be Vidit's friend but i don't think that Vidit is dead Confused

love_girish

love_girish

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
it makes a lot of sense. but he looks really good with indira. and he will change indira from being hitler to a kind person.

bones88

IF-Stunnerz

bones88

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
yupp even I felt the same.. but not sure whether he is dead or aliveConfused the pre recorded msg is kinda of a confusing clue..

Nidz-JustForNBT

Goldie

Nidz-JustForNBT

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Yar i think vineet is definitely dead. He dint come office, hes not at home. And rishi is afraid that indira will file missing report of vidit.
And vidit is dead coz of Rishi maybe

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.