Rishi is Vidit's friend from US...

Posted: 12 years ago
It appears  that when Indira called Vidit after recieving the flowers, she heard a prerecorded message from Vidit...i have a hunch that Rishi is Vidit's friend from America and to whom Vidit gave a vow upon his death to help solve Indira and her familys problems...
yup. so Vidit is really dead and Rishi is there to help indira and in the process will ofcourse fall for her!
wait why do you think he is dead?
Yeah why u think her bro's dead?
i don't want him to die, i want him to see with her making her smile
1st option :- Rishi might be Vineet friend and Vineet might not be alive and Rishi might be responsible for his death indirectly , so he came back to India to help Indira n family indirectly so uske dil main jo guilt hai woh kam ho jaye πŸ˜• , Indira might get soften due to Rishis Hashmukh Nature but another hand Mndira is falling for Rishi once she will realise Rishi is rich guy , when Indira will find out about this than she might ask Rishi to marry Mandira πŸ˜ƒ, n she will keep looking aftter her family after realising her brother is not alive anymore , reason i feel Vineet is not alive because of voice  Msg on his phone not phone call πŸ˜•

2nd option😳🀣 :- We always see Rishi on the phone , it seems someone is always instructing him to do something, how come it was so easy for Rishi to get bail order for Munna , koi to hai jo Rishi is instruction de raha hai, may be that person is responsible for vineet death n want to help Sharma Family n Indira so he sent Rishi at Sharma house ..Meanwhile mandira fall for rishi when she sees him in a big car etc etc. when Indira realise mandira falling for rishi , she will make them get married n that other person might fall in love with Indira later on , this is just an imagination so do not take it to ur heart πŸ€£

Edited by Ritu.V - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Ritu.V

1st option :- Rishi might be Vineet friend and Vineet might not be alive and Rishi might be responsible for his death indirectly , so he came back to India to help Indira n family indirectly so uske dil main jo guilt hai woh kam ho jaye πŸ˜• , Indira might get soften due to Rishis Hashmukh Nature but another hand Mndira is falling for Rishi once she will realise Rishi is rich guy , when Indira will find out about this than she might ask Rishi to marry Mandira πŸ˜ƒ, n she will keep looking aftter her family after realising her brother is not alive anymore , reason i feel Vineet is not alive because of voice  Msg on his phone not phone call πŸ˜•

2nd option😳🀣 :- We always see Rishi on the phone , it seems someone is always instructing him to do something, how come it was so easy for Rishi to get bail order for Munna , koi to hai jo Rishi is instruction de raha hai, may be that person is responsible for vineet death n want to help Sharma Family n Indira so he sent Rishi at Sharma house ..Meanwhile mandira fall for rishi when she sees him in a big car etc etc. when Indira realise mandira falling for rishi , she will make them get married n that other person might fall in love with Indira later on , this is just an imagination so do not take it to ur heart πŸ€£

i don't think coz
mandira fall in love of all boys .she loves and so interested in all boys like neighbour,college boy and always busy in mobile. her character is not good .
why you all says vineet dead???
Originally posted by Ritu.V

I m loving ur 2nd option EmbarrassedπŸ˜ƒπŸ€£

Mandira suits Rishi ...🀣
Hmmm u scared me. I thought u r sure the bro s dead. But mandira has a boyfriend n she s a mast maula doubt if she ll fall for someone
Originally posted by vibha_v_bhat

Hmmm u scared me. I thought u r sure the bro s dead. But mandira has a boyfriend n she s a mast maula doubt if she ll fall for someone

Pyaar andha hota hai serial main to kabhee bhee kisee se bhee hota hai.. Mandira likes rich guy so who knows πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. chill .. sab aise hee assume kar rahe hai
i think tht vinit is very much alive... he might have selected rishi as the bridegroom for indira... and he's here to make her fall for him... by the time vinit will come back to india... coz rishi seems to be quite rich... why the hell will he stay as a paying guest in such an area amidst such a family!!!!...