samir_soni thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
(I got this idea from my friend) She has told me in some other forums, they have a voting system on funny categories like Funniest Post, Most annoying member, Most visited Member e.t.c. Why don't we do it monthly and put the result under out avatars (like "Mujhse Dosti Karoge" contest) and also plz start some new contest/games (just for fun). Members will be very pleased by that.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijay thumbnail

Hi Rim Jhim,

We are already working towards another custom made forum contest. It will be based on Holi and splashing water baloons on other members.

Things are in the planning stage and we will inform you all once its done.

Cheers,
Vijay

SONYA_K thumbnail
Wow this sounds quite interesting!๐Ÿ‘

I eagerly waiting for this!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
samir_soni thumbnail
Thanks Vijay for the information. Same here Sonya. I am eagerly waiting for it too.
rabeeak2003 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijay

Hi Rim Jhim,

We are already working towards another custom made forum contest. It will be based on Holi and splashing water baloons on other members.

Things are in the planning stage and we will inform you all once its done.

Cheers,
Vijay

what if you don't celebrate holi?๐Ÿ˜ณ

vijay thumbnail

Do not worry.. Rabeea,

Even if you do not celebrate Holi you can still play the contest. It just that we got contest idea from Holi but the contest will not be something which is limited to people who plays Holi or to a particular religion.

The contest would be much secular and I am sure everyone of us will enjoy it.

Cheers,
Vijay

mahn786ch thumbnail
Thanks Vijay sounds interesting!!!
rabeeak2003 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijay

Do not worry.. Rabeea,

Even if you do not celebrate Holi you can still play the contest. It just that we got contest idea from Holi but the contest will not be something which is limited to people who plays Holi or to a particular religion.

The contest would be much secular and I am sure everyone of us will enjoy it.

Cheers,
Vijay

Ohhhhhh.......sounds interesting. So vijay, when is Holi and how do you celebrate it? I mean, like in Bollywood movies they just show throwing color on everyoe and getting drunk(I think๐Ÿ˜†). I mean sooooooo, WHY do you throw color and get all messy???๐Ÿ˜ณ Sorry if I offended anyone, but I just want to know.

HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
oh rabeea(IF-Cookie๐Ÿ˜‰)... evrything festival is for enjoying.. try this time the contest and u shall surely enjoy ur self๐Ÿ˜ƒ
rabeeak2003 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HUMM

oh rabeea(IF-Cookie๐Ÿ˜‰)... evrything festival is for enjoying.. try this time the contest and u shall surely enjoy ur self๐Ÿ˜ƒ

awwwww thanks for the encouraging words. If INFO-Cookie.... NOW! oohhh. sunny dear... I can't wait until the contest starts.๐Ÿ˜ƒ