Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@Mo710

I know right!! YASS !! I was waiting for this moment to come since ages...It will be a treat to watch Kria's envious face and I bet she will again become HYPER ...lolz...
Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pameela

Kria's face will b worth watching when she sees Rey dancing with dat ballroom teacher

How jealous out of 10 do you think she will be? I think 11 you know!! She will be so jealous u will be able to smell it from over the TV!!😆
kumjoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: prrk86

one thing should b added 

rey should know that kriya
is jealous ðŸ˜‰ and i want
to c his expressions i mean
he would do  

If Rey knows Kria is Jealous...Uske maan me ladoo futenge ...hahah!!
kumjoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mo710

How jealous out of 10 do you think she will be? I think 11 you know!! She will be so jealous u will be able to smell it from over the TV!!😆

I agree..Out of 10 she might top the highest level and gain 11 or 12 or may be 100 points ..lolz...Dude!! I am extremely happy that Ballroom teacher is coming. Kria and her cute and jealous expressions will be priceless...:D
Mo710 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prrk86

one thing should b added 

rey should know that kriya
is jealous ðŸ˜‰ and i want
to c his expressions i mean
he would do  

Yeah imagine Rey looks and sees Kria being jealous? He will take advantage of this and be more 'chipkoo' with the ballroom dance teacher! This will make her so so so jealous i cant say you know!!😉 I think he will know she is jealous and he will use this to bring out her feelings for him! I just cant wait you know!! ;)😉
KriYansh_Pam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mo710

Absolutely 11😆😆. Aur phir uski Hyper hone wali bimaari shuru ho jayegi😃
Mo710 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kumjoo

@Mo710

I know right!! YASS !! I was waiting for this moment to come since ages...It will be a treat to watch Kria's envious face and I bet she will again become HYPER ...lolz...

She will get super super hyper and start shouting at Rey because she loves him and cant stand him with another girl! How fun are the upcoming epis going to be!😉
Mo710 thumbnail

If Rey knows Kria is Jealous...Uske maan me ladoo futenge ...hahah!!

Yeah he will love it that she is jealous and he will use this to make her even more jealous so she conveys her true feelings for him! Kriyaansh going to rock in upcoming episodes!
Mo710 thumbnail

I agree..Out of 10 she might top the highest level and gain 11 or 12 or may be 100 points ..lolz...Dude!! I am extremely happy that Ballroom teacher is coming. Kria and her cute and jealous expressions will be priceless...:D

Her cute and jealous expression are the ones all the fans have been waiting for! I wont be surprised if she takes Rey to one side and shouts at him for dancing with a hot new ballroom teacher! She will be seen like his girlfriend if she does that so hope she does!😆
Mo710 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pameela

Absolutely 11😆😆. Aur phir uski Hyper hone wali bimaari shuru ho jayegi😃

Yes she will go hyper and i feel she will go super hyper when she sees Rey and the teacher dance so closely to each other!! It will be like a volcano just erupted you know!😆