Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Gotta love maanvi + official first Virman moment (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

VirManiac

VirManiac

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
as soon as i watched that scene i was expecting for more
but i just loved the scene where maanvi falls and he grabs her ... sooo cute OMGGG i just loved todays episode

lets hope for some more VirMan soon..maybe tomm (yn)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gotta love maanvi + official first Virman moment (Page 2)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meLuvsParul

IF-Rockerz

meLuvsParul

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
virmaniaa spreading all the wayyy

their first fall scene was realisticcc..natural..virman rocked the epiii

Lumzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Lumzz

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Love Manvi to the core!!!!! that gurll has some power to bring tears in my eyes almost evry episode when that sweet BG is played!!
Loved the Rudraksh wala scene nd the Escalator scene tho har VirManian ka personal fav haiDay Dreaming

Innocent.angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Innocent.angel

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
i luvvv virman scenes

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.