*Vicky Creations*#2 TMLoveStory/Mytho/KaJenetcpg51 - Page 8

Bhavaani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok here comes the randomest update ever! I'm not gonna ramble on like I usually do...for some reason I've got a banging headache, so by the time you read this, I shall be in la laa land πŸ˜ƒ

DDLJ...I had an urge. Also please forgive the avis, at the time of making I really liked them...now I'm not sure :|

DTPH because Lolo was super cool

Ringer...because mujhe Andrew jaisa pati chahiye!

L v/s RB...I loveee this song!!

My new Tumblr background:

KaJen...just when you think you've gotten over them!

Lola's request...I'm sorry I haven't made the avis yet! They're next on my list <3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Hi :)

Since you liked my comment already does that mean I no have to comment and my hi is so special that it makes ju happies πŸ˜† kidding ok so like I hate you I don't know why I said that I think adaat hogayi hai hate hate kehne ki har talented person ko :D

Your avis are hot 😍 how do you not make all grainy and still so bright :| give me your raaz ;)  I think that one is my favorite siggy from this whole update :) The coloring, the blending, everything is so perfect <3 Lv/sRB one came out gorgeous I love the blue-ness of it and the pink-ness πŸ˜† Your tumblr bg has the caption that you used on my request :$ Love <3 KaJen ones are pretty :) IDK if this was your intent but I like how you used the original version of the quote instead of what they said at the SBS in the second one. The request came out pretty as well :D All in all very chungi update!
Edited by Oblivion. - 12 years ago
Great update! No doubt everything rocks but the KaJen ones are love <3
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Amazing update, Vicky, everyone looks AWESOME!πŸ‘ Your bright colorings are really perfect for mythos, I just love Lola's request.😍 OMG, will def use it if she lets me.πŸ˜›

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Vicky_sonikudi

AND AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My request 😲😲😲+❀️❀️❀️❀️+😍😍😍😍😍+πŸ‘x infinity!!! Thank you thank you thank you thank you sooo much, I love it beyond description!!! The coloring's amazzzinggg, so subtle and soft and sweet yet festive, just like the scene itself! Special thanks for the pink-ness... given that's my usual font color you can imagine it's a HUGE draw for me in the sig πŸ˜† No worries no hurries with the avi, esp since the vid I gave you at first was made private by the uploader so Janu is being an angel and cutting it from a longer vid for me like she did for her request... will send it to you as soon as she does. (btw Janu of course you can use it)

Re: the rest of the update... love that our Lolo conversation resulted in sigs so quickly 🀣 Love them, using one once I decide, and coming back with more comments right after dinner!!! ILY πŸ€—

bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
breathtaking beautiful.. loveee the DDLJ ones❀️
Rummy. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!! :O you've 2nd shop already 😳 and i thought you went back to your inactive mode :|ROFL
atleast link toh chor deti last shop mein LOL
Anyways, CONGRATS and wish you've many many more shops :D though this 2nd shop would've happened last year itself, if only you werent lazy to update :P
kay!! i love banners, i love the sample work and i love the first update...its so colorful and pretty<3

Coming back to Update on pg 10<3 . Its is even more beautiful :| Love each and every single avi/siggy. Coloring on avis are damn good and DDLJ siggy got to be my fav. from this update<3. you're so darn good at blending, coloring😍
HOLY:| The blending in Ringer siggy is probably the best i'd ever seen. Its one flawless siggy<33
awww you made KaJen ones too ;) Those are adorable, gonna use 'em :P
Rest of 'em are amazing. Fab work=)
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Super super super update vicky esp love all the DDLJ ones:) the avi's r stunning and the edits r Beautiful love the merging
KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG vicky just when i think your work can't get better but it keeps getting better& better😳 Your KaJen stuff is love. DDLJ/DTPH ones turned out gorgeous love the coloring<3
Edited by -Dharu- - 12 years ago