*Vicky Creations*#2 TMLoveStory/Mytho/KaJenetcpg51 (Page 54)

Post Reply New Post

Page 54 of 56

Aanya.

IF-Rockerz

Aanya.

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Gorgeous update Vicky! The TMLS stuff is so beautiful <3

xoxo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Vicky Creations*#2 TMLoveStory/Mytho/KaJenetcpg51 (Page 54)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
RESS

DeadDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

DeadDevil

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
heyy vicky..
could u plz make me a sig from movie "yaar annmulle"...plzzz...

pix:

http://imgur.com/a/hCcKm/embed

plz try to use all pix..coz they all r my fvt...

Dimension: 550X550

text:  use the movie name from pictures...

thanks a lot..
can't wait for sig...

-akki(:

-Aliya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aliya-

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
your avis are so so so amazingg! Especially that blue-ish coloring on them that just look superb with the textures you use

Really incredible update Vicky!

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

Dude! I should come over to you and do your arati or something! You are a goddess of photoshop! I mean it completely! Everything you do is so flawless and perfect! The styles you use, which are so totally original and so new, always make the scene you are siggifying or avifying seem a billion times more beautiful/romantic/dramatic than they are. Every time I see an update, I feel like googling these tv shows.

I don't know what it is about your avis. They're just so freaking clear and sharp! Do you sharpen the vids through the photoshop filter or is it something you do to the video before you load it? Or do you not want to share your secrets. It's fine. If I could make avis half as well as you do, I wouldn't divulge my secrets either.

Anyway, I love all of them, particularly these ones.

And if it were even possible, I think your siggies are even better! Like, I don't know how a person can make something so beautiful! The colorings you use match every pic so perfectly and your text styles are so gosh darn cute!

The whole bluish color of this one goes perfectly with the whole rain baarish theme.

Andů

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

The Shibani siggy you made for me is just beyond GORGEOUS! I know the pics were pretty random and not so clear because, well, it was a dance performance. But you were able to make them work so well! And the style, especially the Old West type font you used for Apsara Aali is so sooo sooo cute! Reminds me of tumblr! Just really pretty! Great job!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Samiyah258

IF-Sizzlerz

Samiyah258

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

Vickyy you updated :) Sorry for the late reply lol

The avi's of Karan's tellyfilm are awesome omg I'm going to use some of them...they are soo cuteee I reallyy liked his tellyfim it was soo adorable I've seen it so many times alreadyEmbarrassed They are all amazinggg!!

KaJen sig is soo cute :) I'm soo glad you updated!

-Rakshu-

IF-Dazzler

-Rakshu-

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Vicky gorgeous update. 
d coloring, d texture is too good. 
^^ Esp this one its osm!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

FindingShak

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top