*Vicky Creations*#2 TMLoveStory/Mytho/KaJenetcpg51 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 56

dua_44ever

IF-Rockerz

dua_44ever

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
VICKY all teh siggies are super cute..My fav is the KKHH ones and Anku's request Big smile KKHH ones touched my heart and took me back! Now I wanna watch that movie LOL 

As always kudiye...FAB WORK!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhavaani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Vicky Creations*#2 TMLoveStory/Mytho/KaJenetcpg51 (Page 5)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bhavaani

Coolbie

Bhavaani

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

Congrats vicky! I always love your creations no matter who you make it on but I remember being particularly obsessive over your AA ones ahha.. on another note i have to say that your mytho ones are truly magical..i love the scenes you pick and i love the avi borders u use..its so different! i hope u keep rocking like this and may ur shop go uber fast that you'll be on #3 in no time! ;) keep up the awesome work hun

Thanks so much Jhanvi! <3
 ROFL you can blame the AA obsession on that super hot season 2 promo..."roop tera mastaana" ROFL
Mytho has nothing to do with me I swear...the scenes themselves are just too classy Wink

desigrl05

Bhavaani

Coolbie

Bhavaani

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
ROFL @ Sary/Jhanvi

Actually gotta agree with Jhanvi here...I hate when Jen does her red lipstick thang! She can look so much hotter than this...like bday segment/DMG farewell party etc etc
ROFL about her legs...they're so bloody long!! KSGEE doesn't look that bad though!

LOOL keep spamming...maybe it'll make up for my lack of updates! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desigrl05oblivion..

-Aysha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aysha-

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Congrats on ur new gallery!
fab creations, love the KKHH siggy Smile

Bhavaani

KaJen.xoxo

IF-Sizzlerz

KaJen.xoxo

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Congo on your new shop Vicky what can i say your work is fantastic love the layout its so pretty. Lovee the update all requests turned out fab. KKHH ones are beautiful:)

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VICKY!!!!
GOD YAAR!!!!
Kyaa baat hai!!
Kyaa baat hai!!

ON THE NEW GALLERY! OMG!
lolz, I see what you mean by the pms, but you should have atleast sent one for the grand opening! So when I looked at "my posts" to see which one was on top, I could have commented here.

lolz idk.

But WOWOW!!
You are one of IF's BEST siggy makers and it's so super cool that you've completed numero uno.

And the update on page four so super rocks!
Love that siggy suggested by Janaki di! :D Beautifulness!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
OMG! Amazing update, Vicky, thank you SO much for making my suggestion!Hug

Eeeks, can't keep my eyes away from it, it's so freaking PERFECT!Day Dreaming Blending and coloring are beyond awesome. I don't know how you manage it, but each and every sig you make, mytho or non-mytho, is perfect for its respective theme, and the mytho ones especially all have such divinity in them, it's really hard not to use them! Can't wait for the RSK one now, lol!Tongue

Amazing job with the requests as well, I especially love the redness of the first one, it looks really magnetic!Clap

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vicky_sonikudi

OMG, this just made me laugh SO much!!!!ROFL I especially love the last sentence, SO true!
Would still love a PM from you though, in case I miss an update or two sometime!Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top