*Vicky Creations*#2 TMLoveStory/Mytho/KaJenetcpg51 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 56

Page 1
Page   of 56
Page 3 Page 56

soundsofcedar

IF-Addictz

soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
I am going to comment like spam style instead of one comment kay? KAY :P Erm your banner is SO CAHUTE :| Dammit!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhavaani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Vicky Creations*#2 TMLoveStory/Mytho/KaJenetcpg51 (Page 2)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soundsofcedar

IF-Addictz

soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
I used to do ulta :| Skip A&N scenes and watch A&R ROFLROFL Oh btw when the heck did I ever help you out :| but still thanks for mentioning moi :$ Makes me pheel special and btw the inspiration line omg :| I say the same thing ROFL 

Bhavaani

soundsofcedar

IF-Addictz

soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
You make me hate pm lists now Ermm jee psht! Kay I am done LOL once again congrats babe <3 Ever since you started posting your creations in DMG CG I had a feeling you were a phataka I swear :$ Muaaah!

Bhavaani

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vicky_sonikudi

Originally posted by lola610

Me first Approve

<font color="#9900FF" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">ROFL Lolaaa <3 Is your schedule still as hectic as ever? Jethani ji still has a request to edit!</font>

Lol I'm posting from econ class as we speak, so... yeah :/ but only for 2 more days cuz the test is Thurs. and next wk is thxgvg vacation so chhuttiii *air five* but edit req?? I thought that lambi chaudi list of "suggestions" that your gonna tackle as and when possible was my req?!! But you're offering one more, you dayavaan mahaan insaan, you!!! Thankyouthankyouthankyou I'll edit Thursday night itself, pakka ;)

P.s. another air five on our mutual karisma love... my absolute favvv growing up... suggestion: avis of her iconic dances e.g. Jhanjariya, nazren lad gayiyaan, etc... ILY <3

.lostatsea.

IF-Stunnerz

.lostatsea.

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Hey Vicky!

Congo on ur 2nd shop...just came across it n ur work is stunning...keep up ur great work =)

Preeti x

Bhavaani

Bhavaani

Coolbie

Bhavaani

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oblivion.

I used to do ulta :| Skip A&N scenes and watch A&R ROFLROFL Oh btw when the heck did I ever help you out :| but still thanks for mentioning moi :$ Makes me pheel special and btw the inspiration line omg :| I say the same thing ROFL 

With the REALPLAYER thing KUDIYE...do you know how easy it is to convert vids now! <3
Plus whenever you update I HAVE to open up PS ('cause if anything you're even lazier than me in updating ROFLLL) LOL

soundsofcedar

Bhavaani

Coolbie

Bhavaani

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

You make me hate pm lists now Ermm jee psht! Kay I am done LOL once again congrats babe <3 Ever since you started posting your creations in DMG CG I had a feeling you were a phataka I swear :$ Muaaah!

Ooops...never mind you know how I roll LMAO

I love youuu stalker! <3

soundsofcedar

soundsofcedar

IF-Addictz

soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vicky_sonikudi

With the REALPLAYER thing KUDIYE...do you know how easy it is to convert vids now! <3
Plus whenever you update I HAVE to open up PS ('cause if anything you're even lazier than me in updating ROFLLL) LOL

That seems ages ago Stern Smile ROFL I think everyone's lazy :\ even Rummy Ermm BTW I pmed you the pictures get to them when you wants <3

Bhavaani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top