*Vicky Creations*#2 TMLoveStory/Mytho/KaJenetcpg51 - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
"Smashed" wale siggy ko kya hua πŸ€”πŸ€£
Originally posted by Oblivion.

main se meena se na saki se..na paimane se..dil behelta hai mera..aapke aajane se...

Yaar inhi hindi :| Mereko samjh nahi ata :( translate karo psht!
^^haha its an old song lyric
I will just assume you are saying I love you maan se in a complicated way πŸ˜ƒ
Vicky<3 Congrats on your 2nd shop! I'm so happy for you and I know that you are going to have many many many more! Idk what to say except that you inspire me! I wish I made siggies like you or even came close but unfortunately I can't! I guess I just want to say that you're amazing! and truly one of a kind! and I know that you are going to rock this shop just like you did the last! and I love the layout of your shop as well as adore your update!! 

-Tashu- 
Originally posted by Vicky_sonikudi

OMG I'm starting econ from January...I will sooo be bribing you with sigs in exchange for assignment help ROFL!! πŸ˜†
Heehee I actually LOVE this sauda, I have fun tutoring econ and your prettyful sigs are far more desirable than the meager wages I usually get for it πŸ˜† And I'm a senior so I've already taken so much of it that... you can trust me :P Done deal πŸ˜‰
Good luck for the test Jethani ji...don't forget the badaam!
Thanks for reminding, issi liye achha gaya
*AIR FIVE* oh yeaaah I forgot about those...I think I made one sig outta the batch, but edit anyways you know I'm always up for a good mytho (ok that didn't make sense!?!)
Rofl not to worry, aisa hai to I'll keep PM'ing suggestions but only one at a time so you remember πŸ˜† Anywho I edited my congrats post on Pg1 and included my request in there... please lemme know if there are any issues with it and I shall amend!
p.s AWW yesss Karisma rocks!! I can't wait for her comeback film! πŸ˜ƒ and I <3 the jhanjariya song! and ROFL Bal Bramachariii...it was actually a pretty decent film, the lead guy Puru Rajkumar I think, was never to be seen again though :|

Me neither! It's supposed to be a thriller and she hasn't done many of those in the past so should be interesting... and LOL so glad I'm not the only one who remembers Bal Bramhachari πŸ˜† was a quirky movie, liked seeing RSR's Mandodari as his mom for like 2 seconds in the beginning and hearing the Hanuman Chalisa lines they sprinkled in but lets face it... if it weren't for Lolo we wouldn't remember it πŸ˜† I loveee her dances in all the songs, in Nazren Lad Gaiyyan she even made the funky chicken look like a sophisticated dance!

And now for the update on pg4... LOVEEE the How I met your mother sig you made for Javey, sooo wish it were mine, tht's one of my fav shows! Though I hate Robin right now for what she, I'm loving Barney extra to compensate and the sig has him at his cutest so... like I said, love it ❀️ Apart from the content, the way you made it also is sheer genius... the two different colorings, the arrangement, that text brush, the modernity of it all... too cool 😎

KKHH... Tujhe yaad na meri aayi one makes me wanna cry 😭 The sig is simple and straightforward and perfect for the scene... Kajol knocked it out of the park in that scene, she's one of the best criers B'wood has in its kitty πŸ˜† And the title song one is so chirpy and bright and fun... looking forward to a koi mil gaya one in that style too, they were all so goofy in that song, it'd be perfect!

Finally Janu's suggestion (btw for the record, is it easier to keep track of suggestions when we post them in your shop or via PM? let me know, I shall keep that in mind for future mytho doses πŸ˜†)... needless to say I am madly in love with it... the blending is sooo smooth and you used one of those misty textures you put on your mytho sigs that gives them that proper enchanted "swarg" look πŸ˜πŸ˜† And the way you made the colors pop, especially of Deepika's costume and lipstick... so surreal! Pure and utter GORGEOUSNESS... will use soon, when I switch my dabba from neutrals to bright colors... yes I coordinate it like that, don't ask πŸ˜† Anywho it's beautiful beyond description as are all your mytho masterpieces, so can't wait to see more asap!! ILY πŸ€—
Originally posted by -RougeDreams-

Vicky<3 Congrats on your 2nd shop! I'm so happy for you and I know that you are going to have many many many more! Idk what to say except that you inspire me! I wish I made siggies like you or even came close but unfortunately I can't! I guess I just want to say that you're amazing! and truly one of a kind! and I know that you are going to rock this shop just like you did the last! and I love the layout of your shop as well as adore your update!! 

-Tashu- 

Tashu!! (",)
Did you know that we're shop twins...we both opened our 2nd shop on the same day (I know this 'cause I went to post a congratulatory message there but bloody IF went crazy on me and signed me out :|   ...and like the lazy ass I am, I forgot to come back and repost), but hey at least I'm admitting it ROFL

Dude you give me waaay too much credit...I make bad siggies on awesome people. You're just seeing the people πŸ˜†

Thanks for the lovely comment though...tu star hai <3

Originally posted by lola610

And now for the update on pg4... LOVEEE the How I met your mother sig you made for Javey, sooo wish it were mine, tht's one of my fav shows! Though I hate Robin right now for what she, I'm loving Barney extra to compensate and the sig has him at his cutest so... like I said, love it ❀️ Apart from the content, the way you made it also is sheer genius... the two different colorings, the arrangement, that text brush, the modernity of it all... too cool 😎

I love how once again someone else is telling the sig maker what she made her sig on...ROFL I'm so clueless

KKHH... Tujhe yaad na meri aayi one makes me wanna cry 😭 The sig is simple and straightforward and perfect for the scene... Kajol knocked it out of the park in that scene, she's one of the best criers B'wood has in its kitty πŸ˜† And the title song one is so chirpy and bright and fun... looking forward to a koi mil gaya one in that style too, they were all so goofy in that song, it'd be perfect!

DIL ROYA KE AANKH BHAR AAYI 😭 ok I'll do a koi mil gaya one too

Finally Janu's suggestion (btw for the record, is it easier to keep track of suggestions when we post them in your shop or via PM? either works for me...shop is cool 'cause we use up pages ROFLL, pm is cool too 'cause we end up going onto a completely different topic altogether! let me know, I shall keep that in mind for future mytho doses πŸ˜†)... needless to say I am madly in love with it... the blending is sooo smooth and you used one of those misty textures you put on your mytho sigs that gives them that proper enchanted "swarg" look omg you reminded me about the texture...I'll pm you soon πŸ˜πŸ˜† And the way you made the colors pop, especially of Deepika's costume and lipstick... so surreal! Pure and utter GORGEOUSNESS... will use soon, when I switch my dabba from neutrals to bright colors... yes I coordinate it like that, don't ask πŸ˜† ROFL I love you Anywho it's beautiful beyond description as are all your mytho masterpieces, so can't wait to see more asap!! ILY πŸ€—
Love you JETHANI JI (omg have you been watching DBSK?) I can barely stomach the written updates :|
Originally posted by Oblivion.

Mujhe sharam aati hai ROFL πŸ˜†