SwaRon OS: I Want You..!! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Saumya this was REALLY sweeet ! 

Strating from Swayam savin that teardrop to "My Princess" and "My Sharon" nad that bit where their fingers entertwined perfectly ...

Nothign flashy .. no candle light dinner at some posh place .. no phoolon ki barsaaat a la Yash raaj films .. 

Just  Plain and simple ..  Sharon ... eventually finding the courage to recongnise her own feelings and lettin Swayam know ... how much he meant to her ...

BEAUTIFUL .. Ands I loved every bit of it ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by SwaRon911

Saumya this was REALLY sweeet ! 

Strating from Swayam savin that teardrop to "My Princess" and "My Sharon" nad that bit where their fingers entertwined perfectly ...

Nothign flashy .. no candle light dinner at some posh place .. no phoolon ki barsaaat a la Yash raaj films .. 

Just  Plain and simple ..  Sharon ... eventually finding the courage to recongnise her own feelings and lettin Swayam know ... how much he meant to her ...

BEAUTIFUL .. Ands I loved every bit of it ðŸ˜³
thank you sooo much rafi di...!!!😳

i'm really glad u like it...!!! if it wasn't for u i wouldn't have written this in the first place...so..
Thank You...!!!😃
hey saumya this os was really cute
i wish something like this happen with swaron in the show
but as usual cvs make us fans wait n just wait..lol
loved it..also loved rey-sharon part
abt all u did a great work
see yaa
=)
it was osum ... i really loved it ... the confession was romantic and real... do pm me wen u write more !!!!!!
it was amazing and loved it and thanks for amzing dil and dosti
It ws vry awsum n fantastic saumya!
 Dosti part ws really sweet...:)
Posted: 11 years ago
its was a sweet n awesome os
loved it
hey! i loved ur concept!
ur views about both DIL and DOSTI are very deep!
the way sharon confessed her love yo swayam,simple yet impressive was soo goood!
keep writing more and pm me regarding them!
hey saumya even i am sucker for frndship. I loved the part where sharon and rey bonding is aptly seen. I love rey for being there for his frnds all the time. Now for the confession part yaar saumya, it is just cool and beautiful. I felt the whole scene was enacted on my computer screen. You are that expressive. ' She felt a big drop of tear roll down her cheek. But before it could fall down someone caught it', I read this sentence countless times visualizing the whole thing. Wow yaar kya baat hai, you a an amazing writer. Plz continue doing so.