SwaRon OS: I Want You..!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
nyc cncpt, nyc lynes, nyc way of presentatn n nyc charcter portrayal...
u knw wat i ve read so many ffs bt sm were mising character portrayl or sm was goin 2 filmy.(no offence 2 nybdy just my opinion)...bt its nyc to read dose 2 as dy presnt u smthn unpredictbl or difrnt n sum r realy out of dis world
bt in ur os 1 thng i lvd d mst is whch i rarely c...proper dialogs n suitble language..wen i read ur os specialy part..i cud literaly imagn her infrnt of me she was so natural..amazing..ab aur kuch bcha h bolne ko..gud wrk keep rockn..soumya..n yaj write more n more
I think dat it is umm.. AMAZING!!!!!! it's sooo sweet!! Just lyk swaron!! Luv dem nd really want this 2 happen!!! Awesum update!!!! It's mind blowing!!!! Really just luvd it even d sharey scene!! It was out of dis wrld!!!

-Ishita
Awesome Saumya. I love Rey Sharon friendship too. Hope Sharon hugs Swayam like that
This is really nice. so adorable and sharon finally she understood her mistake and swayum is so cute. he got her tears also. so romantic
AWSUM work Saumya👏...totally luvd it😳
LUVD d scene btw Rey-Sharon😳...it was SUPERB hahaha Sharon ka confusion😆 lolz nd d way Rey said 
 "Aarrgghh……I'm gonna kill Swayam! Uski vajah se meri best friend Meri hi baat nahi sun rahi hai! Uski toh me…."
hahaha dat was cute😆
and den d AWSUM part Swaron confession awww dat was really AMAZING😳😃...hope we soon get to c Sharon melting down lyk dis😳
SUPERB writing...and thnx for d pm😃
OMG Saumya!!!

That was FAB!!!

The way Sharon cried and Swayam kept comforting her like his little princess...and the ending,when the walk out hand in hand...it was BEAUTIFUL!!!!!Loved it~!
 hii :) thanx for da pm...😃
Btw it was so gud

with the current track...dats goin on d3 whr Sharon leaves Swayam !!😭
It feels so gud when ...we cum across such OS !!!
it fills us wid positivity !!!
Hope it happens da same way in d3 
Fingers Crossed !! 😆
🤗 soumya kiss mitti se bani ho yaar!!!! lovvveeeddd it sooo much!! soo beautifully wrritten!!! 👏 swaron scenes wer jus awsum!!! nd rey sharon part mast tha!!!  nd nd woo last line
"Sharon leaned into him and rested her head on his shoulder. They moved forward and walked out of the rehearsal hall, hand-in-hand, ready to tell the world…who they are and what they want. Each Other!!"

this is soo paassionate!!! 😍 loved it dude!! ❤️
1st of all thnx 4 d PM nd den i wud like 2 say jst luvd ur os...
it was fab osm nd suprb..!!!!!!