SwaRon OS: I Want You..!! - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago

😊😊hey i was very nice i liked it very much😊😊

Wow this is awesome OS i loved it... its so nice😊
Originally posted by Saumya_D3

guys this is my first SwaRon OS. I hope u all like it. Rafi di...i hope me ab aapki good list me aajau.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

well without much a-do...here's the OS...!!!!😊

Sharon was pacing around the rehearsal hall all paniky saying again and again..."Oh god what do I do..what do I do...?? Kuch samajh nahi aara hai..!" Then she looked over at Rey and shouted at him, "REY..!! ARE U EVEN LISTENING TO ME..?" Rey got up from his seat and went and put his arm around Sharon to calm her down.

"Of course I am listening Sharon...!!" He said soothingly. "Toh fir kuch karo na." Sharon said nervously. "First of all, relax Sharon. And now'tum itna pareshaan kyu ho rahi ho? You are Sharon Raiprakash! Par tum vaisa behave nahi kar rahi ho. Get that confidence back in you yaar." Rey tried to boost her. Sharon pondered over his words for a few minutes and then said, "You are right Rey! I'm Sharon Raiprakash. Me aise behave nahi kar sakti. So I'm gonna go straight up to him or me uss se kahungi ki'"

Rey had been similing triumphantly. But hearing Sharon's next words made all his efforts since the last half an hour go down the hole. "'ki..?? Rey me uss se kya kahungi? Me just aise hi uske paas jaake kuch bhi thodi na bol sakti hu!! 'me..me-" rey cut her off. "WHOAH''just chill Sharon. Jitna iske bare me sochogi utna hi tension hoga! So calm down and listen to me. You just go to Swayam and just say what ever is in your heart." Rey said calmly. But Sharon wasn't gonna buy it. She interjected. "But Rey! Agar usne meri baat nahi suni toh?" "kaise nahi sunega? Zarur sunega Sharon!" Rey reassured her. But'

"Han par nahi suni toh..??" Rey got frustrated and groaned loudly, "Aarrgghh''I'm gonna kill Swayam! Uski vajah se meri best friend Meri hi baat nahi sun rahi hai! Uski toh me'." This alerted Sharon and she finally gave in. "Rey-Rey!! Acha thik hai!! Ab manungi'. Par me kya karu. Itne negative thoughts aarahe hai. I can't help it." She said.

Rey took a deep breath and asked her, "Sharon'tum Swayam se pyaar karti ho na?" She nodded. "Toh fir just trust your love. Everything's gonna be alright. Ok?" she nodded again and hugged Rey. "Thanks Rey! Pata nahi tum nahi hote toh mera kya hota!" She said. Rey hugged her back and said, "Just remember, I'm always there for you." They broke the hug and Rey said, "Ok. So I'm going now, and thodi der baad Swayam yaha aayega. Ok?" Sharon nodded again and Rey went away.

In an attempt to calm herself down, Sharon again started pacing. A few minutes later she heard footsteps outside the rehearsal hall. Her panic level increased to such a level that she couldn't move. Swayam entered the rehearsal hall hastily and called out Rey's name. As he looked around he saw Sharon standing there with a surprised expression. He quickly said, "Um..sorry. Me Rey ko dhundh raha tha." And started turning away. When Sharon saw him turing, she came back to her senses and said, "Nahi!! It's ok'"

Swayam turned again to look at her. As he saw in her eyes he again lost his train of thoughts. Yeah, he was avoiding her. But that does no destroy the feelings he had for her. In his heart, he still adored her and loved her like a princess. Then he realized what he was thinking. He mentally scolded himself. How could he think like that? After all he did for her, what she did was insult him! Consider him a pest! He quickly broke the eye contact and said coldly, "I have to go."

Sharon felt herself loosing control again. She didn't want to lose this chance to talk to him. She attempted to stop him again. "NO! Swayam'please wait." She said. When Swayam heard Sharon call out his name'he felt a weird sort of pleasure throughout his body. He couldn't stop himself from turning around again. But when he turned, his pleasure turned into          . He saw Sharon's eyes brimming with tears. They were not tears of anger, but tears of pain and regret. Swayam didn't know what to do, so he just kept standing there, gawking at her.

Sharon wanted nothing more than to run up to him and hug him and never let go. But first, she had to win his heart back. She had to apologies. She took a deep breath and said in what she hoped was a confident yet apologetic tone, "Swayam'", but her voice was shakier than ever. "''tumne humesha meri khushi chahi. Humesha meri har chiz me help ki..mujhe khush rakhne ki koshish ki. Kya kuch nahi kiya tumne mere liye. Or'" she was chocking on her words. She didn't know how long she could look at his angry face and talk. So she looked down and tried to continue.

"..or..us sabke baad mene tumhe aise insult kiya jaise tum mere enemy ho. Mene kabhi tumhe samajhne ki koshish hi nahi ki..kabhi tumhe chance hi nahi diya!! mere liye hamesha sirf mera ego or meri reputation hi important thi. Mene kabhi tumhe ek Weakling se zyada kuch samjha hi nahi'. Jabki tum kisi bhi Dazzler se 100 times better ho. Mujhe lagta tha ki meri life me tum aaoge toh uske colors me ek..ek spot aajayega. But jab tum mujhe chod keg aye'tab mujhe pata chala ki tumhari wajah se hi meri life me itne colors the.

Swayam I'm so sorry! Me jaanti hu ki mujhe forgive karna easy nahi hoga. But please Swayam, mujhe maaf kar do. Because...because me itne ache person ko lose nahi karna chahti." As she said the last words, she couldn't control her tears and finally let them fall. She felt a big drop of tear roll down her cheek. But before it could fall down someone caught it.

Sharon looked up in disbelief and saw Swayam standing right in front of her. She hadn't realized when he covered the distance between them. He was smiling sweetly at her. When he saw her shocked expression, his smile grew wider and he said, "Tumhare aasu bohot precious hai Sharon. Inhe aise mat bahao." Sharon completely broke down and hugged him. She kept repeating "I'm so sorry Swayam. I'm so sorry'." Seeing her cry like that, Swayam's heart ached. He tried to comfort her, "shh..shh..Sharon! meri princess pe itna teary face bilkul suit nahi karta. Please chup ho jaao." Sharon tried to control herself and her cries reduced to occasional sobs.

"That's like my Sharon!!" Swayam said grinning. "You're all right now? Pakka?" he asked her to which she slightly nodded. She then mustered up courage and spoke again, "Swayam! Mujhe tumse kuch or bhi kehna tha." "Han bolo!" he said. Sharon's teary eyes met with his and she said slowly, loud and clear, yet with utmost emotion, "I LOVE YOU SWAYAM!!" Swayam's eyes grew wider and his smile broadened, if that was possible. He was grinning ear to ear.

Sharon had been waiting to Swayam's response, but he just kept staring at her. She so much wanted to know what he was thinking. She mashed her eyebrows and stared intently in his eyes, as if trying to read his thoughts through his eyes. Just then she heard him say, "As I Love You!" hearing these four words made her day. She was on eleventh heaven and wanted to be there for the rest of her life.

He stepped forward and embraced her in a tight hug again, which she gladly returned.

When they broke the hug Sharon looked up to Swayam's face. He looked as if he wanted to dance around the collage and announce that he loves her. Well'that wasn't too different from her intentions! They held each others hand and intertwined their fingers. It felt as if they had been made for each other. No one else's hand could fit better.

Sharon leaned into him and rested her head on his shoulder. They moved forward and walked out of the rehearsal hall, hand-in-hand, ready to tell the world'who they are and what they want. Each Other!!

i know you all might be thinking why the rey and sharon scene..?? But...im a really really really big fan og the second D of d3 i.e. Dosti. so i couldn't stop mysef from including a Rey-Sharon part too!!

so...what do you all think..?? please comment and let me know and also hit the like...if u like it..!!!!!😊

-Saumya

nice...good included 2nd D...wish it had reyam  too...i just luv them ...pls continue n PM me Edited by shan16 - 11 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago
aww.. 
its just beautiful πŸ‘
Especially this-
Sharon leaned into him and rested her head on his shoulder. They moved forward and walked out of the rehearsal hall, hand-in-hand, ready to tell the world'who they are and what they want. Each Other!!
this OS made my Day seeing the current SS track😭
Everything on SwaRon is just so out of this world. Loved the ShaRey in the beginning too😊
Edited by ayushimehrotra - 10 years ago
that was a great and marvelous os... loved it... rey as a best friend talk to sharon
and explain to confessed his feeling to swayan that she loved him and rey as a true
friend talk to swayan and told him to came to rh... meet sharon there and there
confessing just amazing and awesome 
Ye to awesome hai!!! Awesome nahi superawesome hai!!!
N sharey part add karne k liye thnk u!!!
Rey usko motivate kar raha hai!!! Bt sharon rai prakash is feeling nervous!!!
Ye to news hai!!! Wow!! Rey ko koi jaake ek bear hug de do...inn dono...fire n ice ko confess karne mein help karne k liye!!! ;) ;p :D...
Ye to grt hai!!!!
N confession!!!! Haaye!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Superb superb superb!!!
Kya solid likha hai!!!! Aankhon mein se liquid bahar aa gaya!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Just kidding!!! Bt it was seriously awesome!!!
Ese aur bhi likhna!! Abhi k on going track par plz!!! N apne works k liye plz mujhe pm karna...plz!!!