Humse Hai Life

wu 15 november 2011

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Begins with Nikka-Wadda bro joke and the huge glasses. Raghav makes Juno wear the glasses and he sees SIA in slow motion. Wait no! Eww, he thought it was SIA but its some ugly chick, who asks him out on a date! no worriez girls, he's confused but refuses.

Dude tera goggles ka reverse effect hogaya. Voh tho nazar nahi ayi jise mein dekhna chahta tha.. Utla voh dikha joh mujhe dekhna chahti thi. They tease him- who did u wanna see?  

Raghav says some corny line about girls see him in soft focus, not me, and sia is going to say yes today.

Rangeela comes in a decked out auto! He says the same thing as pooja. He is happy he sneezed 3 times! He has a book and flowers. Funny lines! 

Shahzaada rangeela is too cool. Waiting for you with rangeele ka phool!

First girl out is his date.. He sees some girls but they walk away. He wants the pretttiest lady in ELITE if not first..lol   but he says the same, aaj tho hawa mein kuch hai.

Sia sees a bear and card that if she sneezes in the next 30s lov virus has got to her. She sneezes and decides to tell him her decision (does not disclose it yet). He closes her eyes and raghav feels she's thinking of him. She imagines boxing er secret date. The mystery dude reveals himself to be raghav and she's shocked. She's freaked out cuz she saw Raghav. He blows from behind and says that sia is affected by something (love virus). Sia walks away shocked as raghav looks one. 

KUCH THO HUA HAI!!! (song sequence): watch it, its cute and funny.. i know sira's will love it but we see juno here too so juno fans  its a great dose of yuvi!

Ragha starts with two girls. Juno shows up with his guitar.

Sally goes to Raghav and sia is holding her teddy

Ms sen sees coach!!!!!!!!    

Sia is in library with books... 

Princi with trophies (rotflmao)

Gurmeet-Sama scenes

Rangeela is fida over sally

Raghav with more girls again.  Sees sia.. Teases her btu she doesn't see him.

Karanvir-ms sen dupatta scene

Pooja ses vishal in slow motion n imagines doing titanic motion with him

Sia singing... Raghav w girls blwing stuff

Nikka-vadda see tanya n are shocked.. (well they make fun of her enough!)

JUNO!!!! Plays with the AAINA (mirror).. Goes fida over sia laughing!

Pooja going goo goo over vish ... Vish looks at sally.. Sally is having coffee with raghav. Raghav sees sia.. Sia lost in thoughts with juno staring too. 

Walking back, sia-raghav bump into each other. 

Both stare at each other.. :(  broke my heart!

BONY-VISH-SAL:OPERATION SIA   

Bony has to make sure juno doesnt give her a card

Sally makes sure sia is not happy

Vishal keeps an eye one sia-pooja.. Something about copyright.. 

If I'm wrong, correct me... I was doing something..lol

JUNO-RAGHAV

Juno scolding raghav that everything is on his bed. Raghav is like boxers aren't shy! Just look at sia and her biceps; even guys shy away from her! Juno throws raghav's shoes that were on his side. "tera towel, shoes, books, meri side pe hoti hai."  Raghav is like be happy, I'm too young to get married.. I was thinking kyun voh bih juno ke side pe hoti!lol  but he says imagine how much she'd yell at me. Both are getting ready and juno sees the list where he crossed out ambar-akash and put his name. 

He asks JUNO for the lines hes to write on SIA's datecard (another reason suspicions arise)

R.Thanks dude ur the best!

J. Vah, abhi main tera nagging wife tha.. Ab main cool hogaya.. Tera zyaada mood swings nahi ho rahe?

R. Mazaak kar raha tha yaar. Ur too touchy touchy staying with PUSHPA all the time

J. Speaking of her, I'm writing another datecard for the librarian!

R.eww

J. No no no, not from me.. From u

R. WHAT!!

J. U checked out a book from MY CARD! Return it!

R. I got it issued for the gf- don't remember ..

J. I'll tell u

R. I'm talking about gf, not books!

Both have more nok jok and raghav leaves with the datecard

He decides to read it after all.

Its romantic!  He calls it SHAYARI, not poetry.  He decides not to give that card but write one himself.. He justifies it as he's saving juno's life cuz she'll fall in love with juno n ruin his life. It's pretty much a parady of juno's poetry... He calls it giving the raghav touch.. I call it plagerism! He writes the corniest message alive. Had I been in sia's place I'd punch him! But it was funny so raghav is fulfilling his promise to make her laugh...  

Next episode:

Sia-juno

S: Ek baath batao, tumhe tho pata hoga mera date kaun hai

J: Tumne bhi guess kar diya kisne likha hoga

S: Kahin...

I think juno doesn't know about the change of poetry cuz he looks happy...

Sally is stalking sia. Be ready at datenight for me! Sia vs sally! U might box but outside the ring, the winner will be ME!

note: I won't be able to update next tuesday. i will be on the bus home so cover for me someone.. please and thank you's!

Edited by brainychild92 - 15 November 2011 at 3:52pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DASTAK..lovepooshivani003-Yami-pratsy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wu 15 november 2011" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
brainy  thanks jaanu for sharing ... yupkuch toh huvaa hai is treat for juno sia fans too ... Day Dreaming i hated tht  raghav sia staring at end  :( yikes

and raghav changed the juno's shayari Disapprove mujja gussa coming but its okkk kal  arsia scene hai yayyy

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
^it was a  treat for arsia wasn't it.. but it was sad cuz all we saw was juno staring at sia ffrom the background.. whereas sira had some interaction...  made me sad a bit but after i saw this i had KUCH THO HUA HAI stuck in my head ALL day.. kept thinking that that scene where everyone is starign at one another...   

pooja-->vish-->sally-->raghav-->sia<--juno and sia in her thoughts

roking_nidhi223

IF-Dazzler

roking_nidhi223

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
thanx for wu brainy
aww the epi was really good
waiting for tomoz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brainychild92

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
thanks 4 d ud

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brainychild92

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
loved dat dance wala scene!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.