India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Raj (Page 3)

hydroxide00 Newbie
hydroxide00
hydroxide00

Posted: 09 October 2004 at 2:16am | IP Logged
well ya raj mayb huntin 4 arundati...but cumon i think his ideas r really gud sumtimes.//he does think like me...really
oh ya btw deadly did u announce tht ur goin 2 leave v soon..i mean its better if u tell em now so they can find another updater.

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 09 October 2004 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
 All I can say is that you love exaggerating things hydro. I will be having my mocks in the middle of November so around that time I won't be able to do the updates. But other than that I will stick around. Plus I think you guys can magae well without me. There is so many coolbies now and everybody is caring not like some people I know in person (Hint for -OH)
ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 09 October 2004 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
well raj could do with a holiday...he and his ludicrous plans are one of the primary factor for armaan's current predicament
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 09 October 2004 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
hey Deadly.....not to worry....just concentrate on ur mocks......although we r going to miss ur updates.......best of luckThumbs Up
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 09 October 2004 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

It's cool, deadly. Exams are always more important. Good Luck to you and Hydro for your mocks.

sahhar_jassi Groupbie
sahhar_jassi
sahhar_jassi

Posted: 09 October 2004 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

deadly wont be giving updates?. but i hope someone else will give updates right?, plz. i cant miss any update, will someone else be updating?, cuz then thats ok.

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 10 October 2004 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks Mystica and Anjali. Sahar don't worry. I will be getting my mock schedule soon and as soon as I get it I will let you guys know when I won't be able to do the updates. I think I will get the schedule this week.
Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 11 October 2004 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Hi Deadly,

I think you should not stress yourself out between your Mocks and the update. You pay attention to your exams as that is more important. Just an idea, the decision at the end is yours.

-Rifhat

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index