Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahhar_jassi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

deadly wont be giving updates?. but i hope someone else will give updates right?, plz. i cant miss any update, will someone else be updating?, cuz then thats ok.

deadly thumbnail
Thanks Mystica and Anjali. Sahar don't worry. I will be getting my mock schedule soon and as soon as I get it I will let you guys know when I won't be able to do the updates. I think I will get the schedule this week.
Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Deadly,

I think you should not stress yourself out between your Mocks and the update. You pay attention to your exams as that is more important. Just an idea, the decision at the end is yours.

-Rifhat

deadly thumbnail
Thanks Rifhat. Well ! Every thing depend on my schedule. Lets just wait and see.
FreshAir thumbnail
Deadly.. study hard and do well. We will survive til your exams are over. Although you are liable to come back to some seriously update-starved deranged individuals here. ๐Ÿ˜†
anniegupta_ thumbnail
no problem deadly.. study is first... cuz datz wuts gonna help you in the future (god.. i'm sounding like jassi)Edited by anniegupta_ - 19 years ago
ides thumbnail

Originally posted by: anniegupta_

no problem deadly.. study is first... cuz datz wuts gonna help you in the future (god.. i'm sounding like jassi)

No annie....ur much smatter than Jassi.....u r already in luv with Purab๐Ÿ˜‰
Ashwirya Shetty thumbnail
Thanks for letting us know, deadly. Please concentrate on your studies first. Besk of luck for your mocks.
deadly thumbnail
Ya Annie you are much smarter than Jassi. And thanks guys for all the support. I know my studies come first.
anniegupta_ thumbnail
aww... thanks ๐Ÿ˜ณ , but then where is my chauffer?