Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Nazrein Milaana Nazrein Churaana (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

masin

Goldie

masin

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Thank you! I couldn't have said it better myself...esp this part: The reason we love these two is coz of their quick wit, their comebacks and the volley of words they throw at each other!!! I simply adore these two! Apart from the dialogues you mentioned, my top favourite one was when Manvi was bargaining with the sales associate...I loved the part when he's like "yeh gold hai" and she retorts immediately saying "nahin, yeh gold nahin hai, mere ko nahin batao" LMAO!!! It reminding me of my visits to Pakistan and all the bargaining we'd do at each and every store...friggin hilarious...the way she simply said "no!"...like the way she refused to believe the sales associate's nonsense, the way she didn't even wanna hear a word from him...this chick is tooo awesome!!!! LOL

I lovvedd today's episode a lot! Both couples have been given really nice scenes that justify their roles completely...and of course the actors have done full justice to their roles too! I know this is more about VirMan, but I have to add that I loved the JeeVi scene where Viren just stares at Jeevika, and how he's amazed at her trust in him to not let her fall...I have no idea how he managed to pull off at least 50 different mind blowing expressions in that small scene! No one has impressed me with their expressions this much since Harshad Chopra...and I gotta say Karan Tacker is totally on my list now!! Clap

Back to VirMan...I loved Virat's attitude today (and I don't mean attitude in a bad way...LOL!)...the way he kept teasing Manvi, the way he teased his brother in the morning, the irritated look he gave his Dadaji (who really needs to step off of Virat's foot now...like sure he made a mistake...but get over it...at least support him now instead of constantly degrading him!), and my most favourite was how he didn't make fun of Manvi for not knowing how to use an escalator...he simply gave her a hand to guide her...and how easily he caught her from falling...it wasn't like the typical slip and fall scenes where the actor is pretty much bending over himself to catch his lady love...Virat just caught her in time...he wasn't half way on the ground with her! Gosh...it was just sooo magical yet realistic at the same time!!!!! And at the end how Virat didn't snap at her..but his tone of voice changed when Manvi asked about him going abroad...ufff...too hot!!!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Lol...sorry for boring anyone who reads this...but I was just sooo excited to watch today's epi, and all the more excited after watching it that I still can't control myself from going on and on about it!! Big smileBig smile

P.S. The only thing that I think this epi could've done without is Jeevika talking about bringing Manvi to that lake like place that Viren took her too...sure it's really sweet of her to constantly remember her sister but c'mon...you're having a highly romantic moment with your future husband...like this could potentially be you guys' hang out place after marriage..and you decide to drag your sister along as well! I would've preferred if she mentioned Manvi on their ride home or something and said something about how she loved it soo much, thank you Virenji..and I'd love to bring Manvi here one day too! I'm surprised Viren is sooo understanding and didn't feel awkward...if I were Viren I'd be like what the hell...this is supposed to be about us..not us and your sister as a third wheel! LOL...apart from that...LOVED the episode!!!! Big smile

Edited by masin - 15 November 2011 at 10:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FullyFaltoo.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nazrein Milaana Nazrein Churaana (Page 2)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
chachi is so cute,.love her way of talking n delivering dialogues,.!

FullyFaltoo.

meLuvsParul

IF-Rockerz

meLuvsParul

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
lovelyyy posttt

FullyFaltoo.

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
@mish:hope you liked the epi
@aanchal:res tou aise likha tha jaise koi chithi likhegiROFL
@bachi, sneha, meluvsparul(don't know your name):thanks
@asmi: she's adorable...total filmy!!
@masin: tumhara post was longer than mine...hehe..kidding...i really liked the analysis...

guys i would have replied individually but hv lotsss of work to do...thanks so much for the comments...
hug:)

AyushiSinghania

IF-Rockerz

AyushiSinghania

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Haha, they're utter cute & their dialogues are definitely out of the world ... <3
Its just half hour now guyssie  =D
Loved the epi so much   :P

Edited by AyushiSinghania - 16 November 2011 at 7:33am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.