IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Peepz:)

I loved Viraat's Chachi today:)
Reason: Her dialogues sorta predicted what would happen between VirMan

Dialogue 1: Aankhon ki gustankhiyan
However small it was but guys we got our VirMan eyelock*jumps up and down on the bed*...It was short but sweet!

Dialogue 2: Srk and kajol of K2H2
After the waist holding, nazron se nazrein milaana and haathon mein haath daalna humaare VirMaan ko kuch kuch hua!
The discomfort was evident...And the persons in question are nonchalant otherwise...*singing kuch tou hua hai kuch ho gaya hai*

Jab dedh phutiya and chep ke itne scenes ho how can I even have fave dialogues from other scenes:
1. Aur tum dedh phutiya kya baat hai aaj thodi lambi lag rahi ho
2. Theek hai tou main unko kahoonga k tumne unhein mogambo kaha
3. Ladkiyon ka bag chedte hue sharam nahin aati kya..tum jeeju ke bhai na hote abhi tak police mein complaint kar di hoti
4. Heera ho ya pathar tumhein kya problem
5. Ab yeh AC lagayenge tou bill main pay karoongi kya
6. Tumhein chup karaane ke liye woh free mein de deta
7. Bhagwaan ne na ek namoona banakar apni galti realize kar li

My two cents:
The reason we love these two is coz of their quick wit, their comebacks and the volley of words they throw at each other...Today we got just that..And more...The way Viraat is looking at Maanvi when she's narrating her parents tale and then haggling for the price is OOH LA LA!!(basically these two are to die for...If they don't end up killing each other before the wedding gets over)... Maanvi would probably be the first person Viraat opens his heart to despite the reaction today...mannu should stop calling him jeeju ke bhaiyya..Bahut jaldi woh ban jaayega mannu ka saiyyan(I know extra cheesy ho gaya)
A little disappointed that the background tune didn't play today...But then tomorrow is only 20 hours away;)

Cheers
Priyanka:)

Edited by klpm - 15 November 2011 at 10:04am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhinka_RoyNupsdips-Aashii-luvlife84--Mystical--BhavyaRedyluvzindagihiddenpearljenna_pVirMan_forevercoolfiresravani899Shona_Mayurmoksha89Forum.Maniacashred12desigirl_18AyushiSinghaniaChocoSoul.FlawlessSarun.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nazrein Milaana Nazrein Churaana" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
And u Were comparing this to MINE Shocked !!? Mine Was NOTHING !! but Just Caps !! were urs Clap !! 
Loved ur Dailogue Detail Clap

Amazin !! 
keeep Makin such Posts <3 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FullyFaltoo.

luvzindagi

Goldie

luvzindagi

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
hey, ur dialogue details are really goodBig smile
 You said tomorrow is only 20 hours away
But I cant wait for those 20 hours too...Cry

FullyFaltoo.

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
@Manal:I can only write...You are sooo talented!!
@luvzindagi: Thanks... I know 20 hours is tortuous na...Koi na...Keep watching repeats...that's what I'll do!!

ChocoSoul

IF-Sizzlerz

ChocoSoul

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Super like Priya Smile
I still have few hrs to watch the episode, but already in dreamy VirMaan land after reading ur post & watching Manal's pictures Heart

FullyFaltoo.

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Hey wonderful Hug

Edited by _Aanchal_ - 16 November 2011 at 2:52am

FullyFaltoo.

Forum.Maniac

IF-Rockerz

Forum.Maniac

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Love all the dialogues, me too especially the namoona one...love my Viruuu and mannuuu

FullyFaltoo.

__Sneha__

IF-Stunnerz

__Sneha__

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Nice postClap..Love all da  dialoguesBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.