Page 3 Page 5

helen_of_troy

IF-Rockerz

helen_of_troy

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
right now i am having mixed emotions

i am happy that we got chutkara of deeps 

and sad because of abhya's dialo...that he will sacrifise his life for pia

but we all know that he will definetly be backTongue so now its a party time guysDancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashu-SKD

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "party party party party (Page 2)" in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Viviliciousgirl

Goldie

Viviliciousgirl

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Super post Rashu...Thank god! That lipstick ki dukaan is no more! I was like jumping in happiness when Haseena killed her. 
Wohooo!Party

But then at the last Abhiya scene...i cried like anything! Damn! Cry
Oh god...i just can't see Abhiya in pain and that too tomorrow jeh will kill Abhay.! And Abhay is gona give his life to Piya...awww! 

Mujhe koi tissue paper ki box do!Cry

Rashu-SKD

Rashu-SKD

IF-Stunnerz

Rashu-SKD

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ayesha066

OMG Super Duper Lyk To this Post..Dancingthank u Dancing
aaj toh party K mood me hu..Partyyup me bhi Party
Finally dipu Aunty Chali Hi Gayi.. Haye i will soo Not miss Her!!!LOLDancingyup me bhi use miss nahi karungi LOL
Ye Post Toh aisa Lag rha hai.. Maano Tune Apna Pura msg update yaha Daal Diya hai..yup pura msg hai ye meraLOL  B
t Yippeee I'm so Happy panchi B marr Gyi.. Bye bye to her..Dancingbye bye from my side too Party
Bt Sad For Mish She was Vry close To me!!!Crydont worry use sirf behosh kiya hai Big smile
N AbhIya Gosh Tooo Beautiful Yawr..yup they were super cute and adorable today 
Aaj Toh sahi Me ye prove ho gya. kya LOL
Log Kehte Honge Aag me patanga Fanaa Ho jata hai..yup sahi kehte hai Thumbs Up
Lekin Yaha toh Patange k liye.. Aag bujhne ko Tayyar Hai!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
This is EPIC love Man!!!Heartyup epic love Heart
Aur Thank U so much to Alina Mera Jeh bach gya Yippeee.. Dancinghehe badi khush ho rahi hai LOL
Aah Ajeh love bite i still Can't Forget!!Day Dreamingyup me bhi nahi bhul sakti Day Dreaming

Ab I'm really hating EVIL metz.. Hw cud she yawr This proves Vo Abhay Se pyaar nai Karti Hai!!CryCrychod na use ab sach pata chal gaya na Cry

Ayesha066

Rashu-SKD

IF-Stunnerz

Rashu-SKD

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
@nab every one is sad yaar abhiya scene was Cry

maria090

Rashu-SKD

IF-Stunnerz

Rashu-SKD

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by helen_of_troy

right now i am having mixed emotions yup dharmi khushi aur gham dono hai Confused

i am happy that we got chutkara of deeps yup i am super happy meri post se pata chal gaya hoga Wink

and sad because of abhya's dialo...that he will sacrifise his life for pia yup that was a sad and emo dialogue Cry

but we all know that he will definetly be backTongue so now its a party time guysDancingyup wo ayega enjoy the party Party

helen_of_troy

maria090

IF-Sizzlerz

maria090

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
im happy for  dipu's death Dancing
 sad for precape  Cry Cry Broken Heart
Cry

Rashu-SKD

Rashu-SKD

IF-Stunnerz

Rashu-SKD

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Viviliciousgirl

Super post Rashu...Thank god! That lipstick ki dukaan is no more! I was like jumping in happiness when Haseena killed her. 
Wohooo!Partythanks chand Tongueyup even i was jumping LOLfinally chali gayi Party

But then at the last Abhiya scene...i cried like anything! Damn! Cryeven i cried chand Cry
Oh god...i just can't see Abhiya in pain same here  Cryand that too tomorrow jeh will kill Abhay.! yup i wont watch it tmrCry And Abhay is gona give his life to Piya...awww! yup sacha pyar karta hai hats off to him Cry

Mujhe koi tissue paper ki box do!le Cry

Viviliciousgirl

Rashu-SKD

IF-Stunnerz

Rashu-SKD

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mariamahar

im happy for  dipu's death Dancing
 sad for precape  Cry Cry Broken Heart
Cry
aww dont worry he will come back Big smileyup dipu is deadLOLParty

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.